Two for Tuesday: Cheers to the Year with You've Got Style
December 26, 2017
It's Two For Tuesday (TFT) and I'm sharing two cards using the You've Got Style and soon-to-be-retired Cheers to the Year and Year of Cheer Suite coordinating products.
Whether for a wedding, new year's greetings, or the holiday season—this set does it all with style! And when you pair it with the You've Got Style stamp set (from the 2017-18 Annual catalog) - you've got double the style!
How'd She DO That tips for You've Got Style Cheers card:
- Stamps: You’ve Got Style, Cheers to the Year
- Thick Whisper White (10-1/4" x 3-3/4" card base score at 5-1/8, 3-1/2" x 2-1/4)
- Smoky Slate (for punch)
- Basic Black (4-1/2" x 3-1/2")
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (4-1/4" x 3-1/4")
- Dazzing Diamonds Glitter Paper (five of 3-1/4" x 1/4")
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stampin' Blends: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Ivory, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Bronze & Crumb Cake
- Other: Starburst Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
How'd She DO That tips for Cheers to the Year card:
- Stamps: Cheers to the Year
- Thick Whisper White White (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper (3-3/4" x 5")
- Champagne Foil Sheets (4" x 5-1/4", 1/4" x 3-1/4")
- Ink: Versamark
- Other: Big Shot, Layering Circle Framelits (1-7/8"), Gold Embossing Powder (circles), Copper Embossing Powder (greeting), Metallic Silver Thread, Heat Tool, Year of Cheer Washi Tape, Metallic Sequins, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals
- The key to any embossing - Embossing Buddy 
- To avoid seeing the DSP through the Washi Tape, add it onto a strip of paper before applying it to the card.
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online.
NOTE: Cheers to the Years stamp set and coordinating products are last-chance items and are only available while supplies last. After January 2, 2018, it will no longer be available. Be sure to add it to your shopping bag today!
Wishing you a Happy New Year~Dawn O
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Occasions Reservation is now open
Don't forget to Reserve your very own Stamparatus by Saturday, 12/30!
- Visit my store
- Login (or create an account)
- Scroll down a little bit to locate the Stamparatus on the home page
- Click on "click here"
- Follow instructions to reserve Stamparatus
Year of Cheer Suite Supplies (click on products to shop online)
NEW Stampin’ Blends Markers
Stampin’ Blends are artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors.
You can now get your hands on the 26 Markers, Color Lifter, Bronze and Ivory Markers,
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.*
- Stampin’ Up! has done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and is really happy with the results.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
- Available in 2-marker combo packs (1 light & 1 dark), full collection, or single markers!
Want to learn more?
Click on "How to use Stampin' Blends".
View/Print: Stampin' Blends Brochure
Shop online: Stampin' Blends
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Shop: Year-End Sales Event (while supplies last)
ends January 2nd
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
VIP Host Code Gift - (with qualifying order)
Gold Faceted Gems
December VIP Host Code = 4EPV43QM
(learn more here)