Today's Love is in the Air card is a Heart Happiness LOVE Eclipse card.
Eclipse cards are all the rage right now. Basically it's raised images "backed" by the same image in black, just shifted to the side every so slightly - giving it an eclipse look. You can cut the letters from the main panel for an even more eclipsed look (which I did for this card).
How'd She DO That tips for Heart Happiness LOVE Eclipse card:
- Stamps: Heart Happiness
- Powder Pink (8-1/2" x 4-1/4 card base)
- Whisper White (4" x 5-1/2" & scraps larger enough to stamp 4 floral hearts)
- Basic Black (scraps for letters)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stampin' Blends: Pink Pirouette (dark), Rich Razzleberry (light), Olive Olive - combo pack
- Other: Big Shot, Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Large Letters Framelit Dies, Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon, Multipurpose Liquid Glue & Foam Adhesive Strips
- Arrange and die cut letters from 4" x 5-1/2" Whisper White panel. Add texture with Softly Falling Folders, then adhere to folded card base.
- Die cut each letter from four floral hearts - see photo below (color before or after with Stampin' Blends)
- Die cut letters again from Basic Black scraps. Adhere to back of stamped hearts - shifted slightly to the side
- Foam Adhesive Strips to adhere letters to card, in the negative spaces created in the white panel
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
When I was playing around with this stamp set, specifically the floral heart image (my favorite)...I found that many of the Large Letters Framelits Dies would "fit" in the heart. What a delightful discovery! I imagine with some clever positioning, you could spell out several words (names of people, etc). Wouldn't that be pretty, floral name cards?!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for more LOVE is in the Air projects (and Control Freaks Tour). In the meantime, add Heart Happiness to your shopping bag today!
And don't forget...when your product totals $50 or more, you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration (SAB) product. In fact - when you reach a $150 order, you have even more choices!
- $50 order - choose one SAB product (level 1)
- $100 order - choose two SAB products (level 1) OR choose one level 2
- $150 order - choose three SAB products (level) OR choose one level 2 and two level 1 AND get $15 in Stampin' Rewards!
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - two free stamps during SAB
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares - Occasions Reservation Round 2
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
- 141712 Large Letters Framelits Dies (2016-17 Annual Catalog)
- Coordinates with 141968 Letters for You Stamp Set
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin’ Blends Markers
Stampin’ Blends are artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors.
- They add just the right amount of color where you need it with a brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.*
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
- *Available in 2-marker combo packs (1 light & 1 dark), full collection, or single markers!
- Click on "How to use Stampin' Blends".
- View/Print: Stampin' Blends Brochure
- Shop online: Stampin' Blends
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
(New Occasions & Sale-a-Bration)
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
get two free stamp sets (any value) during Sale-a-Bration
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber