With just one month away, Valentine's Day is approaching fast. To help you get ready, I'm doing a "Love is in the Air" week. I'll have some fun LOVE projects ranging from cards to decor, treats & more! Hey, that rhymes!
Several of the projects I'll be sharing throughout the week will feature the new Heart Happiness stamp set.
The Heart Happiness stamp set is full of hearts. You may have overlooked this sweet heart set on page 20 of the 2018 Occasions Catalog. It coordinates with the Annual Catalog Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies AND the NEW 2018 Occasions Catalog Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies. You can never have enough hearts...can you?
My first project is surprisingly quick & easy, and definitely cute! Take a look at this cute LOVE banner...
Hang this sweet LOVE Banner on your door or entry-way mirror to dress up your home for Valentine's Day. It would also be cute for weddings & showers.
How'd She DO That tips for LOVE Banner:
- Stamps: Heart Happiness
- Whisper White (four hearts using Sweet & Sassy Framelits size #6 straight heart - see below, plus scraps for flowers)
- Powder Pink (four hearts using Sweet & Sassy Framelits size #8 straight heart - see below)
- Basic Black (scraps for Large Letter Dies)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stampin' Blends: Pink Pirouette (dark), Rich Razzleberry (light), Olive Olive - combo pack
- Other: Big Shot, Sweet & Sassy Framelit Dies Large Letters Framelit Dies, Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit (mini clothespins), Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals (pop up small flowers)
- Your banner can be short or longer, depending on how far you space each heart out.
- Start by laying the hearts out on a flat surface to your desired spacing.
- Measure out a length of ribbon the length of all the hearts & spacing, with at least 18" extra on EACH side (or longer depending on where you'll hang the banner)
- Then starting from the center of the ribbon working out from each side - attach letters to ribbon with mini clothes pins (or use glue dots for permanent placement)
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
- Stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Color with Stampin' Blends:
- Flowers = dark Pink Pirouette and light Rich Razzleberry
- Leaves = Olive Olive light & dark
- Die cut with #6 straight heart (Sweet & Sassy Framelit Dies)
- Repeat with small flowers - fussy cut out (I know...but it's worth it!)
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for more LOVE is in the Air projects. In the meantime, add Heart Happiness to your shopping bag today!
And don't forget...when your product totals $50 or more, you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - two free stamps during SAB
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Occasions Reservation Round 2
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
- 141707 Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies
- Coordinates with:
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin’ Blends Markers
Stampin’ Blends are artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors.
- They add just the right amount of color where you need it with a brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.*
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
- *Available in 2-marker combo packs (1 light & 1 dark), full collection, or single markers!
- Click on "How to use Stampin' Blends".
- View/Print: Stampin' Blends Brochure
- Shop online: Stampin' Blends
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
(New Occasions & Sale-a-Bration)
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
get two free stamp sets (any value) during Sale-a-Bration
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber