Have you seen the Heartfelt Love Notes January 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit?
The stylish Valentine Pocket Card kit is cute! I've yet to make the original projects, but I'm having a lot of fun coming up with alternate ideas. You'll find 6 of them below!
This refill kit contains supplies for 16 cards and 16 envelopes.
Your refill kit includes:
- 16 card bases (8 each of 2 designs)
- 16 white die-cut note cards
- 16 kraft envelopes
- 2 die-cut vellum sheets
- 2 die-cut banner sheets
- 2 sheets copper foil die-cut labels
- 6 yds. Metallic Edge Ribbon
- 80 enamel shapes (40 each of 2 colors)
- 75 dimensionals
- 125 adhesive dots
Coordinating Stampin' Up! Colors: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
If you're looking for other ways to use the Heartfelt Love Notes KIt. I have a couple of cards to share with you today - see below!
Heartfelt Love Notes Alternate Card Ideas
You Make My Heart Happy
As I was playing around with the stamp set, I found that the "Happy Valentine's Day" image fits together like puzzle pieces when stamping a full panel - creating a fun background look! For the red heart - I traced the negative space left from the vellum heart die cuts. Add a little messy Silver Metallic Thread and voila, your card is done! (Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black)
Masculine & Feminine Happy Valentine's Day Note Cards
I found that the cards in this kit are the same size as my favorite Note Cards & Envelopes (5" x 3-1/2") - yay!
- Trim off the top front flap of the pocket card.
- Before adhering to the note card, use the rounded corners as a template and trace on the Note Cards (trim off corners of note card).
- Add a 3/8" x 5-1/2" strip (Flirty Flamingo or Silver Glimmer Paper) - trim off edges.
- Stamp greeting on 1-7/8" Whisper White Stitched Shape Circle. Then adhere to 2" Circle (Flirty Flamingo or Basic Black). Punch hole with 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch.
- Thread Bakers Twine (Flirty Flamingo or Basic Black) through 1/8" hole and tie in a bow along with 4" piece of Mini Silver Sequin Trim. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Attach enamel shape from kit (or color rhinestone with black Sharpie Marker)
Here's another LOVE note card...
- Carefully pull apart one of the pocket cards at the seam. Trim off at all of the score lines. Use the two diagonal pieces - trim down to 3-1/4" wide. The large one is 3-5/8" tall (measuring on the long side). The short one is 3-1/2" tall (measuring on the long side). Adhere to note card, creating a space between them.
- Stamp "love" with black ink on 1/2" x 5-1/2" strip of Real Red cardstock. Before adhering, temporarily place strip on card. Use ruler and pencil to mark the diagonal edge and trim off.
- Wrap Basic Black Bakers Twine around card front and tie in a bow.
- Attach heart enamel shape (Brights)
And last, but not least...a sweet little card make with the NEW Whisper White Narrow Note Cards. A perfect choice for Valentines Day cards!
Actually, here's one more set of alternate Heartfelt Love Notes card made by Bernadette Baio (one of my team members). The "dress" card was punched out using that Best Badge Punch  ...clever.
Didn't Bernie do a fabulous job?
Did you know...
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin 3, 6, or 12-month subscriptions also qualify for to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration product!
- You also earn DOstamping Loyalty Rewards STARS!
- And...6 or 12-month subscription will earn my DOstamping VIP Host Code gift too!
- Save money and get FREE gifts too - heck of a deal!
Sale-a-Bration is the time of year when I purchase my Paper Pumpkin subscription...I highly recommend it!
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -get two free stamp sets during Sale-a-Bration
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Subscribe with Dawn, Get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
get two free stamp sets (any value) during Sale-a-Bration
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber