Have you seen the Wildflower Wishes February Paper Pumpkin Kit?
This kit is super fun to make and leaves you with lots of leftover stickers to make your own creations of wildflowers & more!
This refill kit contains supplies for 9 cards and 9 envelopes.*
Your refill kit includes:
- 9 card bases
- 9 printed envelopes
- 9 printed cardstock pieces
- 4 sheets cardstock stickers
- 3 sheets die-cut elements• 2 sheets vellum die-cuts
- 9 yds. linen thread
- 30 white pearls
- 60 dimensionals
- 200 adhesive dots
Coordinating Stampin' Up! Colors: Sahara Sand, Garden Green (additional colors: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo)
* Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order the refill kit.
WATCH VIDEO: Wildflower Wishes Paper Pumpkin Kit in action (from Stampin' Up!) ...
If you're looking for more ways to use the Wildflower Wishes KIt. I have a couple of cards to share with you today - see below!
Wildflower Wishes Alternate Card Ideas
- This first card uses most everything from the kit with the exception of a strip of Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- The floral piece is from the "celebrate" card, just trim down one side for a flat edge.
Daisy Thank You card
- Stamp Thank you so much with black ink on 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White.
- Adhere 1/2" x 4" strip of Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- Wrap Basic Black Bakers Twine around panel and tie in a bow.
- Attach daisy sticker to Basic Black Stitched Shape square (smallest square), then to panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach Basic Rhinestone Jewel in flower center.
Happy Birthday Paper Pumpkin!
March 2018 is Paper Pumpkin’s 5th anniversary and we are kicking it off with a truly exciting campaign. Not only are we celebrating five years of creating and sharing together, but we also want to say thank you to all of our demonstrators and customers who have helped us reach this great milestone. And what better way to do that than with a March kit which includes a fantastic, FREE gift and a specially designed, one-of-a-kind box? This kit is gorgeous, collectible, and is almost sure to go down in Paper Pumpkin history as an all-time customer favorite!
- The free gift complements the kit but is not needed to complete the kit.
- The free gift is exclusive to the March Paper Pumpkin kit and cannot be found anywhere else.
- The free gift is a crafting product with a wide range of use that can be used on a variety of papercrafting projects.
- The free gift holds an approximate retail value of $6-$8 USDwhen compared to similar products offered by Stampin’ Up!.
- Subscribe between February 11–March 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for 3 more Wildflower Wishes ideas. Two note cards and one treat holder with How'd She DO That? video!
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Subscribe with Dawn, Get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn