As I promised yesterday, here are three more fabulous ideas using the Wildflower Wishes February Paper Pumpkin Kit. If you're looking for more ways to use the Wildflower Wishes KIt, I think you'll enjoy these quick & cute alternative ideas. Plus - don't miss the video below!
Wildflower Friend Note Card
- Attach Wildflower Wishes stickers on 3-3/8" x 4-7/8" white panel.
- Wrap Crushed Curry Solid Baker's Twine around panel and tie in a bow (on the left)
- Stamp friend with ink from kit (Garden Green), cut out with Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere to panel.
- Adhere completed panel to folded Note Card
Celebrate Your Awesomeness Note Card
- Use Stamparatus to stamp "celebrate" in various colors on 3-3/8" x 4-7/8" white panel (Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo & Tempting Turquoise). Adhere to folded Note Card (& Envelopes)
- Stamp small sentiment with black ink on 3" x 1/2" strip of Daffodil Delight - adhere to card.
- Attach Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- Stamp friend on 2" x 5/8" piece of Whisper White with Tempting Turquoise ink. Banner shape end. Punch 1/8" hole in other end.
- Use patterned flower shape (from either thank you or friend) - fold in half. Punch 1/8" hole through top of both sides.
- Thread Crushed Curry Solid Baker's Twine through Petal Passion Embellishment, tag and folded piece and tie in a bow.
- Insert candy!
WATCH VIDEO: DOstamping Wildflower Wishes Alternate Ideas
If you have ever thought about getting a Paper Pumpkin, this is the month to give it a try. With a free gift included in March's kit - it's a bargain (see below)
Become a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber today!
Happy Birthday Paper Pumpkin!
March 2018 is Paper Pumpkin’s 5th anniversary and we are kicking it off with a truly exciting campaign. Not only are we celebrating five years of creating and sharing together, but we also want to say thank you to all of our demonstrators and customers who have helped us reach this great milestone. And what better way to do that than with a March kit which includes a fantastic, FREE gift and a specially designed, one-of-a-kind box? This kit is gorgeous, collectible, and is almost sure to go down in Paper Pumpkin history as an all-time customer favorite!
- The free gift complements the kit but is not needed to complete the kit.
- The free gift is exclusive to the March Paper Pumpkin kit and cannot be found anywhere else.
- The free gift is a crafting product with a wide range of use that can be used on a variety of papercrafting projects.
- The free gift holds an approximate retail value of $6-$8 USDwhen compared to similar products offered by Stampin’ Up!.
- Subscribe between February 11–March 10 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Subscribe with Dawn, Get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn