It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch" challenge.
For this week's sketch - I reached for some "early release" products that are coming soon - May 1st. It's the Share What You Love Suite, and I'm completely in love with these products. The paper is simply gorgeous, the stamp-set(s), are must-haves and the embellishments are delightful. This suite is in honor of Stampin' Up!'s 30th year anniversary and they have outdone themselves. Take a sneak peek...
How'd She DO That tips for Share What You Love Thank You card:
- Stamps: Love What You Do
- Mint Macaron (11" x 4-1/4" card base, 4-1/8" x 5-3/8")
- Very Vanilla (3-3/8" x 1")
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (1.3/4" x 5-3/8")
- Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black
- Other: Big Shot, Lovely Floral Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder, Share What You Love Embellishment Kit (for paper clip, metal rose, bakers twine, and more!), SNAIL Adhesive & Stampin' Dimensionals
Take a closer look at the new Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - another must-have!
Watch for more information about this special coming soon, as well as a special of my own for May 2018.
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - 50% off for 2 months for new subscribers (use code: SAVEFIFTY0418)
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
(NOTE: there will be three bundles to choose from AND the NEW In Color Ink Pad Bundle too - coming May 1st)
in the bundle
in the bundle
Shopping and Special Offer Links