Have you seen the March Paper Pumpkin Kit?
This vintage floral kit is simply gorgeous! I've even made some of the original cards. But I've also enjoyed creating several alternate ideas too.
Here's what one of my Paper Pumpkin customers said about this month's kit..."I made four cards from the March Paper Pumpkin today…..and I'm thrilled about the cards…..they are so beautiful…..this is what I signed up for. HURRAY!"
Here are the original cards that came with the kit...
I love this one!! I'll be making all four of them...no alternates for this one!
This one isn't my favorite, so I'm using the rest of the pieces and some of the envelopes (which have pattern paper on the inside) to create alternate ideas (see below)
WATCH VIDEO: May Good Things Grow Paper Pumpkin Kit in action...
If you're looking for other ways to use the May Good Things Grow KIt. I have a several cards to share with you today - see below!
May Good Things Grow Alternate Card Ideas
- Stamp flowers (Fresh Fig) and leaves (Pear Pizzazz) on Very Vanilla panel. NOTE: I stamped off the Fresh Fig flowers before stamping on the panel. They seemed a little too dark for me.
- Color images with a Sponge Dauber using the same ink colors. NOTE: For the flowers, I inked up sponge dauber that "dabbed" off some ink before applying to the colors - use a soft touch to create a lighter color.
- Adhere a 1-1/4" x 3-3/8" piece of envelope to bottom of panel. Then add pink sticker.
- Wrap Linen Thread around twice and tie in a bow.
- Stamp greeting on scrap and cut with 1-1/4" Circle Punch. Adhere to 1-3/8" Fresh Fig Scallop Circle. Adhere to panel with dimensionals.
- Adhere completed panel to folded Note Card. Attach Gold Faceted Gems and adhere wood element (from gift) with a glue dot.
Clean & Simple Mother's Day card
- Cut Fresh Fig card using Decorative Label Punch. Adhere to die cut from kit. Then adhere both to Very Vanilla panel.
- Wrap two lengths of Linen Thread around panel and tie in a bow.
- Stamp greeting on scrap and cut with 1-1/4" Circle Punch. Adhere to 1-1/2" Fresh Fig Circle. Adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Adhere completed panel to folded Note Card. Attach colored pearls from kit.
Scallop Floral Friendship card
- Cut off scallop top of an envelope (from kit) and adhere to Very Vanilla panel.
- Stamp floral image with Soft Suede ink on So Saffron & Powder Pink cardstock and cut out with Paper Snips.
- Adhere flowers & leaf (from kit) together with glue dots. Add dimensionals on back and adhere Gold Metallic Thread, then adhere to card.
- Stamp greeting with Early Espresso ink (from kit)
- Adhere completed panel to folded Note Card. Attach Gold Faceted Gem to flowers and wood element with glue dot.
Happy Birthday Floral card
- Adhere a 1-1/4" x 3-3/8" piece of envelope to card panel. Then add pink & yellow stickers.
- Stamp greeting with Soft Suede ink.
- Wrap Linen Thread around panel twice and tie in a bow.
- Stamp floral image with Soft Suede ink on So Saffron and cut out with Paper Snips. Adhere to leaf from kit with glue dot, then to panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere completed panel to folded Note Card. Then adhere wood element with glue dot and attach colored pearl from kit.
By using the pieces in a different way, as well as cutting up some of the envelopes...you not only can create additional cards, but you make your Paper Pumpkin kit go so much further!
50% off Paper Pumpkin
- Promotion is for new subscribers only
- Offer is available March 11–May 10, 2018
- Offer runs for 2 months
- Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 at checkout
- Discount is applied to one kit per month for the first two month of a new subscription.
- How it works: A new customer can subscribe during April’s subscription period from March 11–April 10 or May’s subscription period from April 11–May 10 and receive the discount. If a new customer subscribes during April’s subscription period they will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in April and May. If a new subscriber subscribes during May’s subscription period they will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in May and June. If a customer suspends during their 2-month discount period, they will receive their discount during the first 2 months in which they reactivate.
- Does not apply to prepaid codes
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Subscribe with Dawn, Get a BONUS!
Subscriber to Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin