Welcome to the Stamparatus Blog Hop! I'm excited to be part of this hop where Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world are sharing techniques, ideas and inspiration for using the Stamparatus. Some of you already have the Stamparatus, so you can implement these ideas right away. For the rest, the Stamparatus will officially be released in the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog - coming June 1.
If you're not familiar with the Stamparatus, it a brand new tool that helps you perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage. It's perfect for the any stamper, new or experienced...and perfect for the technique I'm sharing today.
I'm sharing a wreath technique that is both fun and easy! With an easy-to-make template, you can create patterns that will come together to complete a wreath!
How'd She DO That Stamparatus Wreath card measurements:
- Whisper White Thick (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Whisper White (4" x 5-1/4" , scrap for 2-7/8" Layering Square Die and scraps for 1" Circle & Classic Label Punches)
- Pool Party (3" x 3" and scrap for 1-1/8" Scallop Circle Punch)
- any color cardstock 6" x 6" for Wreath Template (I used Very Vanilla)
WATCH VIDEO: Create a Stamparatus Wreath (and template):
Be sure to watch the video to see how to create your own template, as well as how to use it to create a wreath pattern.
Click above to continue on to next blog - Dena Rekow
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - 50% off for 2 months for new subscribers (use code: SAVEFIFTY0418)
Last Chance Lists (aka Retiring):
DOstamping Supplies: (click on links below to shop online)
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber