It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Product Spotlight" challenge.
Today's challenge is saying "Thank You". Whether you say it with a gift or card, Stampin' Up! has lots of stamp images that will work for saying "Thank You". I chose the coming soon Abstract Impressions stamp set.
I'm lovin' these new summery colors - they make me smile! For perfect placement, I used the Stamparatus for the 2-step elements of this card.
How'd She DO That tips for Abstract Impressions card:
- Stamps: Abstract Impressions (coming June 1)
- Pineapple Punch - new In Color (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Whisper White (4" x 5-1/4" and scrap for punching)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Flirty Flamingo (rose), Grapefruit Grove - new 2018-2010 In Color (dotted flower & butterfly), Pineapple Punch - new 2018-2020 In Color (flower burst), Granny Apple Green - new (leaves)
- Other: Stamparatus, Tailored Tag Punch, Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tip: The Stamparatus makes two-step stamping a breeze! It's coming June 6th!
The Abstract Impressions, New Colors and Stamparatus are coming June 1st. Add them to your wish list so you're ready to shop next week.
NOTE from Stampin' Up!:
- On June 1, 2018, ordering will be unavailable from midnight to noon (MT) while we transition the system to the new catalog.
- Ordering will be available again no later than noon (MT).
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares - Taking Reservations Now - join in by May 31st for Early Bird Bonus
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
Last Chance Lists (aka Retiring): ends May 31st
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber