Today's card features the retiring Hello Friend stamp set.
These chic and fashionable designs in this set will shine as the star of the crafting show.. But don't be deceived; there are a few that don't seem to mind fading into the background to let something else shine through a bit stronger...like the beautiful wreath image!
How'd She DO That? tips for Hello Friend card:
- Stamps: Hello Friend (retiring)
- Emerald Envy (retiring) (11" x 4-1/4" card base, scrap for die)
- Whisper White (4-1/8" x 5-1/2", scrap for die)
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (4-1/8" x 1")
- Ink: Emerald Envy (retiring), Berry Burst, Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy
- Other: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits (largest oval), Layering Ovals Framelits (largest scallop), Berry Burst Crinkled Seam Binding (retiring). Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
- Step up your cardmaking by trying the different heat embossing techniques used on the cards in the kit.
Last Chance Lists (aka Retiring):
- Retired List - by page #
- Retired List - alphabetically
- Last Chance Discounted Products
- SHOP: Retiring Products
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Share What You Love Promotion
The early release promotion includes products from the Share What You Love Suite grouped into various limited-time bundles and includes free item(s) in each bundle. There is a bundle for everyone whether you're a new or avid stamper.
In addition - when you purchase any of the three Share What You Love Bundles, you'll receive my 30-Card Tutorial PDF as a gift from me! The tutorial is filled with lots of ways to use the products from these bundles - you'll be inspired for days!
Shop the Share What You Love promotion today!