I'm excited to announce the upcoming Stampin' Up! promotion! Get a FREE Ink Pad Assortment when you join my Team - woohoo! Choose any color family assortment ($67.50 value) and add it to your Starter Kit order - July only!
Promotion Dates: July 1–31, 2018
(remember "Mountain Time")
- Free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available only to new demonstrators who submit applications within promotion dates.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors. ($67.50 value)
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle (item 150289) is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those in the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
- New demonstrators who submit their IDA before July 1 or after July 31 will not be eligible for this promotion.
Print: Stampin' Pad Family flyer
Here's a little bit of my Stampin' Up! story:
This promotion has me looking back on very first Stampin' Up! convention 8 years ago in Orlando (I had only been a demonstrator for one year). As it was my first, I didn't know many people. I was rooming with people I had never met before, but had found through Stampin' Discuss. I attended classes by myself, but was never alone, as demonstrators who found out I was by myself, befriended me in each class. This first convention sealed the deal for me. Meaning - my life changed that week. I saw average, ordinary, but extraordinary women receive recognition after recogniton as they crossed the stage. These women looked like me. If they could do it - I could do it!
In addition, Shelli Gardner's (CEO and Co-Founder of Stampin' Up!) wrap up speech was exactly what I needed to hear at that time of my life. At the time, I was a Controller for a small company and was struggling with my personal ideals and the ideals of the owners of this company. It just wasn't working. Then I hear Shelli talk about how future conventions would take place in Salt Lake City and why. I know many demonstrators were disappointed with the news at the time, but I hung on her every word as she explained her reasoning for the decision. She was saying what I wanted the owner of a company to say. What did she say? In a nutshell, that she valued her employees and their families! Here was someone who walked the talked. Wow - can you imagine that? Not too many people do that. It was what I was searching for and I found it in Stampin' Up!
I returned home and immediately set a goal to turn this "disount saving" demonstrator into a business demonstrator. I set my sights on earning the incentive trip and to walk across the stage the following year (which I did!). I'll be honest, if I hadn't experienced the magic of a Stampin' Up! convention, I don't know where I'd be today. But even back farther...if I hadn't said "yes, what the heck, I'll be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator", I know that I'd probably still be unhappy in that job. So take that leap of faith - you never know where it will lead you. What do you have to lose?
Maybe the real question to ask yourself is, "What do you have to gain?"
If you're thinking of joining Stampin' Up! - July will be a great time to join.
The Stampin' Up! starter kit is only $99:
- Choose $125 in merchandise.
- PLUS an ink pad family (worth $67.50) - during July
- FREE shipping saves 10%!
I'd love to have you join my DOstamperSTARS community. Whether you're looking to save money on your hobby or earn money with your hobby, there's a place for you with the STARS! I look forward to welcoming you!
Learn more here
Got questions? Contact me at [email protected]
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog
Want a sampling? Check out my Annual Catalog Product Shares
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
VIP Host Code Gift
- (with qualifying order)
Petal Pink Rhinestone Gemes
June 2018 VIP Host Code = JKXGVFFD
(learn more here)