Lately I've been receiving several inquiries about the cards I made during my $1 Million Milestone trip to the Stampin' Up! home office. It was originally posted here. So I thought I'd answer them today.
I was so excited to play with with the Accented Blooms stamp set, as it's one of favorites from the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Plus to stamp with Shelli and Sara, that made it even more fun!
One of the questions I've been getting about the card is...did we color the larger flowers white? That answer is no - it seems to be an optical illusion. Though - I'm not sure why. But it's a happy accident (gotta love that!)
How'd She DO That tips for Accented Blooms Note Card:
- Stamps: Accented Bloms
- Color (11" x 4-1/4" card base) or (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Very Vanilla (scap for punching)
- Ink: Gray Granite (for stamping large floral image), Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
- Other: Tailored Tag Punch, Aqua Painter & Stampin' Dimensionals
- We used the Stamparatus for stamping the large flower image. (When I say "we", I mean my hubby.) For best results...create a template area to line up the note card away from the hinge edge.
- For the Aqua Painter - use a drier brush and a light touch for coloring.
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
The Accented Blooms stamp set is a must-have for any card maker. Whether you want to say "hello" or "thank you", you'll be reaching for it all year-long! Add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- VIP Host Code: JKXGVFFD
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - now's a great time to join!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Want a sampling? Check out my Annual Catalog Product Shares
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Shopping and Special Offer Links