I'm so excited about the way this Accented Blooms card turned out. It's watercolored (which I'm not the best at). But, when you use our Shimmery White paper, anyone can look like a watercolor expert - even me!
How'd She DO That? tips for Accented Blooms card:
- Stamps: Accented Blooms
- Night of Navy (4 1/4" x 11" card base)
- Shimmery White (4" x 5 1/4")
- Petal Pink (scrap for punch)
- Ink: Versa Mark, Sentiment-Calaypso Coral, Leaves-Old Olive, Flowers- from top going counterclockwise
- Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry
- Night of Navy and Crushed Curry
- Calypso Coral and Poppy Parade
- Petal Pink and Calypso Coral
- Pool Party and Tranquil Tide
- Other: Tailored Tag, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Blender Pen, Calypso Coral 1/4" Ombre Ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals
- Ink flower image with Versamark ink, stamp on Shimmery White Paper, then cover with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. Remove excess and melt with Heat Tool.
- Use blender pen and ink pressed into the ink case lid for coloring.
- Start with the lighter color then come back with the darker color.
- Was going for a watercolored look, so I didn't mind it the flowers weren't fully colored in.
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
As you know...Accented Blooms is my favorite stamp set from the new 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Check out my Accented Blooms Pinterest Board for even more inspiration!
Besides the beautiful floral image, I find myself reaching for the "thank you" and "hello" sentiments in the set. Add the Accented Blooms stamp set to your shopping bag today (and the Tailored Tag punch - if you don't already have it).
- Shop with Dawn
- VIP Host Code: JKXGVFFD
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Want a sampling? Check out my Annual Catalog Product Shares
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Shopping and Special Offer Links