I'm excited to announce, I'm the Guest Tutorial Author on Splitcoaststampers today! I'm sharing a DoubleTriangle Fun Fold card photo tutorial that I did for Splitcoaststampers. Woohoo!
How'd She DO That? tips for Double Triangle Fun Fold card:
- Stamps: Dandelion Wishes
- Whisper White Thick (score 11" x 8-1/2" in half (4-1/4") one direction, then turn and score in half again (5-1/2") - cut in half on the diagonal)
- Whisper White (4" x 5-1/4" and scrap for 2" Circle Puncht)
- Melon Mambo (scraps for two Starburst Punch circles)
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (4" x 5-1/4" - cut diagonally)
- Ink: Melon Mambo
- Stampin' Blends:
- Other: 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Stampin' Trimmer, Powder Pink 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, Basic Rhinestone Jewels & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
For a full step-by-step photo tutorial, click on Double Triangle Fun Fold Card.
This was the first time I played with the Dandelion Wishes stamp set. I'm looking forward to playing with it some more! Add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- VIP Host Code: JKXGVFFD
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - now's a great time to join!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Want a sampling? Check out my Annual Catalog Product Shares
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Shopping and Special Offer Links