DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge #284: Garden Impressions & Accented Blooms
June 06, 2018
It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch Pad" challenge.
Today's sketch turned out to be a quick & cute (QC) card - just like I like them! Grab your Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper & Accented Blooms stamp set and you'll be done in no time at all.
How'd She DO That? Spring Impressions QC card:
- Stamps: Accented Blooms
- Night of Navy (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- So Saffron (5-1/2" x 3")
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (5-1/2" x 2-3/4")
- Whisper White (scrap for punching)
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Other: Tailored Tag Punch, Crushed Curry Solid Bakers Twine (oops - retired), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, SNAIL & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
I was delighted to discover there was some So Saffron pearls in the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls. They were a perfect match and the perfect little touch to finish off today's card!
This sketch could not have been easier to make. I can imagine it with all kinds of different color combinations from the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper! Add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- VIP Host Code: JKXGVFFD
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - now's a great time!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares -Taking Reservations Now
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
dye Whisper White Bankers Twine with Crushed Curry ink refill
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog
Want a sampling? Check out my Annual Catalog Product Shares
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
VIP Host Code Gift - (with qualifying order)
Petal Pink Rhinestone Gemes
June 2018 VIP Host Code = JKXGVFFD
(learn more here)