It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch Pad" challenge.
How'd She DO That? Spring Impressions QC card:
- Stamps: Accented Blooms
- Night of Navy (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- So Saffron (5-1/2" x 3")
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (5-1/2" x 2-3/4")
- Whisper White (scrap for punching)
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Other: Tailored Tag Punch, Crushed Curry Solid Bakers Twine (oops - retired), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, SNAIL & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
I was delighted to discover there was some So Saffron pearls in the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls. They were a perfect match and the perfect little touch to finish off today's card!
This sketch could not have been easier to make. I can imagine it with all kinds of different color combinations from the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper! Add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- VIP Host Code: JKXGVFFD
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - now's a great time!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares -Taking Reservations Now
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Shopping and Special Offer Links