It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
Today's color combo was an obvious choice to reach for the new Nature's Poem Suite! With the Rooted In Nature Bundle (stamp and matching Framelits) and the beautiful Nature's Poem Designer Series, this card comes together pretty quick.
How'd She DO That? tips for Rooted in Nature Thanks card:
- Stamps: Rooted in Nature
- Mint Macaron (4-1/4" x 11" card base)
- Thick Whisper White (scraps for tree, sentiment)
- Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper (4" x 5-1/4", 2-3/8" Circle Die)
- Ink: Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron, Soft Suede Stampin Write Marker
- Other: Big Shot, Nature's Roots Framelits Dies, Layering Circle Framelit Dies, Stamparatus, Sponge Daubers, Nature's Twine, Copper Metallic Thread, Leaves Trinkets, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dot
- twine - untwist twine a little bit before adding to the card.
- greeting - stamp on piece of scrap and cut out.
- stamping multicolored tree images - see below
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
Use the Stamparatus to create a tree starting to change colors:
- Place a large scrap of Whisper White paper in the Stamparatus, use magnets to stay in place
- Color trunk with Soft Suede marker and stamp. Leave cardstock in Stamparatus.
- Ink leaves with sponge dauber using Mint Macaron and stamp. Leave cardstock in Stamparatus.
- Ink outer leaves edges with sponge dauber using Cajun Craze and stamp.
- Remove from Stamparatus and die cut with matching shape from Nature's Roots Framelits Dies.
Save 10% with the Rooted In Nature Bundle (stamp and a Nature's Roots Framelit Dies). With it's natural beauty, you'll be reaching for it all-year long! Add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- VIP Host Code: JKXGVFFD
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - now's a great time!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares -Taking Reservations for 2nd Round
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
Some of you have been asking about Framelit/Thinlit measurements:
- My Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page has not been updated yet.
- It's currently a work-in-progress as we accumulate the framelits, graphics, measurements and update/finalize the graphic.
- With so many new ones this year (yay!) - it may take longer than usual.
- In the meantime - I'll share them when I can (like today).
- When the page is completed, I'll be sure to let you know.
Shopping and Special Offer Links