It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "showCASE" challenge.
I chose the Very Vintage set that includes a flower "bunch" and stamped them with Rich Razzleberry ink. Then with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, I lightly blended the ink on just the flowers. In real life the flowers look gorgeous!
How'd She DO That? tips for Very Vintage card:
- Stamps: Very Vintage (free with $150 order)
- Rich Razzleberry (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Very Vanilla (4" x 5-1/4" and scrap for punching
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Darling Label Punch Box, Basic Black Solid Twine, Clear Wink of Stella Brush, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls & Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tip: See below
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
I was so glad I ordered the Darling Label Punch Box, as I hadn't noticed that it matched an image in the Very Vintage Stampin' Rewards set. Having said that, I hadn't planned to use it. But I made a stamping boo boo. When I stamped the bee image on the stamped panel, I think I overinked it, as it was way too dark. So I needed to cover it up. The Darling Label Punch to the rescue.
- Stamp matching punch "outline" image first, then the bee image.
- Brush on Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the wings.
- Then punched out with the Darling Label Punch.
- A Share What You Love Artisan Pearl was the perfect finishing touch!
How do you get a FREE Stampin' Rewards (Host) set? Good question. Place an order of $150 or more and you can choose from a selection of stamp sets, just for you, including Very Vintage!
- Shop with Dawn
- VIP Host Code: JKXGVFFD
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - now's a great time!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - 2nd round ending soon
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Shopping and Special Offer Links