It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
During my first look-through of the catalog, I immediately thought of fireworks for the Birthday Backgrounds stamp set. This card has been in my head since then and today it's perfect for our photo inspiration Thursday Challenge.
How'd She DO That? tips for Celebrate card:
- Stamps: Birthday Backgrounds, Picture Perfect Birthday
- Whisper White Thick (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Whisper White (4" x 5-1/4 and scrap for 2" Circle Punch)
- Blueberry Bushel (1-1/2" x 5-1/4")
- Real Red (3/8" x 5-1/4" and scrap for Starburst Punch)
- Ink: Real Red, Blueberry Bushel
- Other: 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Silver/Whisper White Baker's Twine, Basic Red Rhinestones & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
And look...I got to use the new Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels. It made me giddy! I put several throughout the card.
Apparently I like the 2" Circle and Starburst Punches, as I've been using them a lot lately. For me, punches are great for quick and cute cards. If you don't already have these two punches, I highly recommend adding them to your punch collection!
I suspect many of you will be spending next week with your family and celebrating the 4th of July. Be safe!
And thank you to all the men and woman who made our freedom possible.
- Shop with Dawn
- VIP Host Code: JKXGVFFD
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - FREE ink pad color family (coming July 1st)
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Shopping and Special Offer Links