Have you seen the Broadway Star - June Paper Pumpkin Kit?
This Broadway styled kit is so much fun! I've yet to make the original projects, but I'm having a lot of fun coming up with a few alternate ideas. You'll find 3 of them below.
This refill kit contains supplies for 8 cards and 8 envelopes and includes the following:
- 8 printed card bases
- 8 card panels
- 8 printed envelopes
- 4 sheets die-cut elements
- 3 sheets die-cut stickers
- 4 printed die-cut stickers
- 2 sheets gold foil die cuts
- 5 yds. black and gold twine
- 80 pearls
- 12 gold sequins
- 100 mini dimensionals
- 75 adhesive dots
Coordinating Stampin' Up! Colors: Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Lovely Lipstick
WATCH VIDEO: Broadway Star Paper Pumpkin Kit in action...
If you're looking for more ways to use the Broadway Star Paper Pumpkin KIt. See below for three quick and cute ideas!
Broadway Star Alternate Card Ideas
- Cut a dotted card base in half, then trim one of the pieces down to 4" x 5-1/4". Adhere red sticker to left edge, then white banner sticker to top edge
- Stamp greeting with black ink on white banner where shown.
- Assemble black frame, twine and "hooray" as shown in directions.
- Stamp "star" image with ink from kit, then adhere completed panel to folded 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base.
I actually woke up dreaming about this card and had to run into my studio to make it right away!
- Cut a 4" x 3-1/2" piece from the black/white striped card base. Adhere to folded white card base. Then adhere Lovely Lipstick 3/4" x 5" strip.
- Adhere cake with foam dots to 2" white circle. Then adhere to card.
- Stamp greeting with black ink
- Use 8" of twine to tie a bow, adhere with glue dot. Attach gold sequins.
- Cut a 3-1/8" x 3-1/2" piece from the lime dotted card base. Adhere to folded white card base.
- Cut 1" x 4-1/2" strip of Lovely Lipstick cardstock with Banner Triple Punch, then adhere to card
- Adhere cake with foam dots to 2" white circle. Attach candle stickers. Then adhere to card.
- Stamp greeting with black ink and "stars" with ink from kit
- Attach pearls (over some of the dots on the lime piece)
I'm loving these cards and look forward to making up the rest of my kits with these designs!
- Shop with Dawn
- VIP Host Code: TVV6THY4
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - Join in July, get a set of FREE inkpads!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Subscribe with Dawn, Get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin
Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale
Print Flyer: Buy 3, Get 1 FREE
- Dates: July 1-31, 2018
- Only Designer Series Papers listed in the flyer qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
Click here to Shop & Save
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn