I don't think it could ever be too early to start working on Christmas cards. The Blended Seasons Bundle lets you do that! And when you purchase it bundle, you'll receive a FREE gift from me...a 20-Project Blended Seasons Tutorial PDF, for inspiration all-year long!
But hurry, it won't be available for too much longer - only a few more days. The Color My Season Promotion ends this Friday, August 31.
How'd She DO That? tips for Blended Seasons Christmas card:
- Stamps: Blended Seasons
- Thick Whisper White (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base)
- Real Red (4" x 5-1/4")
- Garden Green (4" x 5-1/4" for large frame die)
- Granny Apple Green (3-3/4" x 4-1/2" for medium frame die)
- Shimmery White Paper (scraps for holly)
- Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Versa Mark, Garden Green
- Watercolor Pencils: Assortment 1 & 2: Garden and Granny Apple Green, Cherry Cobbler and Real Red
- Other: Big Shot, Stitched Season Framelits Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Blender Pen, 1/8" Real Red Solid Ribbon, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals & Glue Dots
- Garden Green frame: use both large & medium frames nested together. Adhere to card with Glue Dots.
- Granny Apple Green medium frame. Stamp greeting in center with Garden Green ink and additional greetings with Versamark ink.
- Stamp, color with Watercolor Pencils, fussy cut two boughs, then cut each in half for a total of 4 pieces to arrange in the corners.
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
I'm in love with the way the Garden Green frame cut...stitches on the inside and outside of the frame, brilliant!
COLOR YOUR SEASON Promotion
Color Your Season promotion:
- Promotion Dates: ends Friday, August 31st
- Print: Color Your Season Flyer
- Shop: Color Your Season Products
You'll be reaching for the Blended Seasons Bundle all year long...add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares - taking Holiday Catalog Product Share Reservations!
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
I'm excited that Stampin' Up! is offering BONUS DAYS again this year!.
Here’s the deal:
- For every $50 you spend August 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon code
- SAVE those coupon codes, as they can be used September 1–30, 2018.
- There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month-long!
- Print: Bonus Days flyer
- Learn more HERE
Shopping and Special Offer Links