That's right, there's only one week left to get your hands on the Blended Seasons stamp set or bundle with the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies. Don’t delay, these exclusive products are only available until August 31 or while supplies last!
Here's a card that you could use for a variety of occasions (birthday, wedding, bridal shower, anniversary, retirement, etc.). I've loving the pop of Rich Razzleberry (along with the Shaded Spruce leaves), pulled from the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. I featured this card at my Stamp-a-Stack class this week. However, I only had a few scraps of that pattern left. So...I pulled out a different pattern for a more soft & fresh look!
How'd She DO That? tips for Blended Seasons card:
- Stamps: Blended Seasons Bundle
- Very Vanilla (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base, 4" x 5-1/2 for texture panel, and 3” x 2” for die-cutting smallest label)
- Grapefruit Grove (scraps for flowers)
- Old Olive (scrap for leaf/flower die)
- Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (1" x 5-1/4"
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Grapefruit Grove (for sponging)
- Other: Big Shot, Stitched Seasons Framelits, Subtle Texture Impressions Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Sponges, SNAIL, Mini Glue Dots &Stampin Dimensionals
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
If you haven't purchased the Subtle Texture Impressions Embossing Folder, oh my, you may want to take a second look at it. I know it's hard to see in the catalog and I tried to get a good close-up shot here, but it's awesome! Very similar to a linen texture look...a must-have!
Color Your Season Details:
- Promotion Dates: ends Aug 31 (or while supplies last)
- The Color Your Season promotion includes
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set: an exclusive 10-piece stamp set with images for every season.
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies: a coordinating stitched dies that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors!
- Print: Color Your Season Flyer
- Shop: Color Your Season
My favorite thing about the Blended Seasons Bundle (beside saving 10%), is I can use it all-year long! Only one week left, so don’t delay. These exclusive products are only available until August 31 or while supplies last! Add it to your shopping bag today!
And when you do, you'll receive a 20-project tutorial PDF featuring the Blended Seasons Bundle, as a gift from me! NOTE: you'll receive the PDF with your thank you email from me)
Have an awesome weekend~Dawn O
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares - Taking Reservations for Holiday Catalog Share!
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
There's only 1-week left to earn $5 BONUS DAYS Coupon Codes!
Here’s the deal:
- For every $50 you spend August 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used September 1–30, 2018.
- There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month-long!
- Print: Bonus Days flyer
- Learn more HERE