It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
For this week's challenge, I knew immediately what Stampin' Up! products I would use, the Tropical Escape Suite.
From the first time I looked at the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog - I completely fell in love with this suite. Two reasons, 1) I adore the color combination used in the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper and 2) The window leaf shape from the Tropical Thinlits Dies is to die for! And I got to incorporate them both today!
How'd She DO That tips for Tropical Chic card:
- Stamps: Tropical Chic
- Basic Black (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Blushing Bride(4" x 5-1/4")
- Granny Apple Green (scrap for leaves die cut)
- Whisper White (3-3/4" x 3-3/4" behind window, 2-3/4" x 1" greeting, scrap for flower & leaf.
- Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper (4" x 1")
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Big Shot, Tropical Thinlits, Granny Apple Green Ribbon, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Mini Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- After die cutting window shape in Blushing Bride panel, adhere 3-3/4" white square to back side, keeping the adhesive to the edges of the square.
- Die cut Granny Apple Green "nested" leaves together at the same time. Adhere with glue dots.
- Fold 3-1/2" of ribbon in half, wrap black twine around it and finish in a bow. Adhere with a glue dot.
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
If the Tropical Chic Bundle is on your wish list, you'll want to you'll want to add it to your shopping bag today & earn a $5.00 coupon (see BONUS DAYS below) !
Don't forget to get coordinating ink too:
- 147100 Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad
- 147095 Granny Apple Green Stampin' Pad - new
- 147088 Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin' Pad - new
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
COLOR YOUR SEASON Promotion
Color Your Season Details:
- Promotion Dates: August 1–31, 2018 (or while supplies last)
- The Color Your Season promotion includes
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set: an exclusive 10-piece stamp set with images for every season.
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies: a coordinating stitched dies that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors!
- Color Your Season items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Print: Color Your Season Flyer
I'm excited that Stampin' Up! is offering BONUS DAYS again this year!.
- For every $50 you spend August 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used September 1–30, 2018.
- There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month-long!
- Print: Bonus Days flyer
- Learn more HERE
- Have you been wanting to do something for yourself lately?
- Why not start a brand new hobby . . . like papercrafting?
- We make it easy when you sign up for Paper Pumpkin, because we do the shopping, designing, and cutting for you.
Now’s the perfect time to let your inner artist bloom with 50% off your first kit during the Blooming Savings promotion. Your all-inclusive kit arrives with a stamp set, an ink spot, and exclusive cards and projects.
- Subscribe with code BLOOM0818 at https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=61500paperpumpkin.com by August 10
- Then share your easy-to-assemble creations with your friends.
- Not only will you develop a new skill, but you’ll also have an excuse to reach out to the people you love with something you made yourself.
When you subscribe with Dawn (that's me) - you'll receive additional BONUS project ideas each month!
Don't wait - ends August 10
Become a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber today!
Shopping and Special Offer Links