Today's project is an easy card using the August Stampin' Up! promotion products, Blended Season Bundle.
Celebrate the seasons all throughout the year!. The Blended Season stamp set has just the right elements for any season of stamping and the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies create frames and embellishments to coordinate with the seasons!
How'd She DO That? tips for Blended Seasons Spring card:
- Stamps: Blended Season
- Lovely Lipstick (4-1/2" x 11" card base)
- Thick White cardstock (4-1/4" x 5-1/4")
- Whisper White cardstock (13/16" x 2-7/8" banner)
- 2018-2020 In Color 6x6 Designer Series Paper (5/8" x 3-3/4")
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
NEW Stampin' Blends:
- Light/Dark Lovely Lipstick- Flowers
- Light/Dark Pineapple Punch-Center
- Light/Dark Call Me Clover-Leaves
- Light Mint Macaron-shadow
- Other: Big Shot, Stitched Season Framelits, Pearl Basic Jewels, Call me Clover 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamp floral image in opposite corners of 4" x 5-1/4" white panel - color with Stampin' Blends
- Next, center middle size "frame" in center of colored panel and die cut.
- Adhere both to the card front, the frame die cut with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
If you look close, you'll see that there is "stitching" on both the "window" and the "frame" die cut. Whether you're using the "cut out" &/or the negative piece, both with have stitching, with just one pass through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine...love it!
Color Your Season Details:
- Promotion Dates: August 1–31, 2018 (or while supplies last)
- The Color Your Season promotion includes
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set: an exclusive 10-piece stamp set with images for every season.
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies: a coordinating stitched dies that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors!
- Color Your Season items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Print: Color Your Season Flyer
AND...when you order the Blended Seasons Bundle - you'll receive a BONUS from me, a 20-Project Blended Seasons Tutorial PDF!
As the name says, the Blended Seasons Bundle will have you reaching for it all-year long! Add it to your shopping bag today, as the special ends 8/31
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
I'm excited that Stampin' Up! is offering BONUS DAYS again this year!.
Here’s the deal:
- For every $50 you spend August 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used September 1–30, 2018.
- There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month-long!
- Print: Bonus Days flyer
- Learn more
Here's a little peak at something spooky coming to your mailbox next month!
- A frightfully delightful kit with no tricks, just treats!
- Subscribe by September 10, 2018 (11:50 PM (MT).
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8-10 alternate ideas (photos and instruction) for additional projects you can make with each month's kit - making your kit go a lot further!
Shopping and Special Offer Links