It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
For me, the obvious choice for this week's inspiration was to use the new Toil & Trouble Suite products. They are so much fun to play with. In fact, I have several more ideas to share with you in the coming days!
How'd She DO That? tips for Witch's Hat card:
- Stamps: Cauldron Bubble
- Gorgeous Grape (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Pumpkin Pie (3/4" x 4")
- Basic Black (scrap for 2" circle punch)
- Whisper White (scrap for witch's hat)
- Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper (1-1/8" x 4")
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stampin Blends: Mango Melody Combo Pack, Highland Heather Combo Pack
- Other: Big Shot, Cauldron Framelits Dies, Black Solid Baker's Twine, Spider Trinket, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Glue Dot & Stampin' Dimensional
Before Stampin' Blends, I was not much for coloring. Now look at me...I look like an artist. That's my favorite thing about Stampin' Blends!
The photo didn't pick it up at all, but I have to mention it. My grandson, Max applied Wink of Stella Glitter to the stars on the hat. In addition, he punched all of the 2" circles and helped with Stampin' Dimensionals. He hasn't crafted with me in awhile and I was excited to have him offer to help - yay...so much fun!
I'm lovin' these little spider trinkets and had to use one on this card. I found an easy way to attach them and tie on the twine.
Spider Trinket Tip:
- attach Spider Trinket on witch hat with glue dots
- now that the spider is "anchored" it's much easier to thread the twine through the jump ring and tie in a bow.
- secure bow with a glue dot.
Have a little fun this Halloween with the Toil & Trouble Suite of products. Add them to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares - Taking Reservations!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
- 147914 Cauldron Framelit Dies (2018 Holiday Catalog)
- Bundle & Save 10% with Cauldron Bubble Stamp Set 149930(w) or 149931(c)
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
BONUS DAYS - Don't Forget to Redeem Your Coupon Codes
If you earned Bonus Days coupon codes in August, it’s time to redeem them!
Bonus Days is the perfect time to check off items on your 2018 holiday catalog wish list, or purchase that big-ticket item you’ve had your eyes on. Hurry! You’ve got until September 30 to redeem your coupon codes!
- Redemption Period: September 1- 30
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes that can be used on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- Learn more about earning and redeeming during Bonus Days here.
Do you love gorgeous Designer Series Paper? Do you have a big Shopping List ?
- If you said “Yes” to both questions, this may be the perfect time for you to get that shopping list filled.
- What’s the occasion? Right now if you place an order of $250 or more, you will earn the exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper for FREE.
- This offer ends on September 30, so don’t wait! Get ready to take advantage of this exciting offer today!
Print: Dashing Along Flyer
NOTE: if you are redeeming Bonus Days Coupon Codes, be sure that the "net" retail amount is $250 after the redemption. Example: redeeming two Coupon Codes equals $10 discount. Then order $260 or more and then apply the coupon code and then you'll qualify for the Dashing Along DSP. The same thin applies for qualifying for Stampin' Rewards.
Shopping and Special Offer Links