It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch Pad" challenge.
This week's Sketch Pad challenge is a simple layout. Great for mass producing holiday cards.
I reached for the new exclusive November Snowflake Showcase promotion stamp set Snow is Glistening (for the greeting), and the awesome Snowflake Trinkets (my favorite!). Paired it with what is apparently my new favorite color, Merry Merlot (as I keep reaching for it these days)!
How'd She DO That? tips for Snow is Glistening card:
- Stamps: Snow is Glistening
- Merry Merlot (11" x 4-1/4" card base and 4-1/8" x 5-3/8")
- Whisper White (scrap for 2-3/8" Stitched Shapes circle die)
- Joyous Noel 6 x 6 Shimmer Paper (1/4" x 5-3/8")
- Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper (3/4" x 5-3/8")
- Ink: Merry Merlot
- Other: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies, 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch, 5/8" Merry Merlot & Copper Reversible Ribbon, Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack, Snowflake Trinkets, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
Tip: Don't waste ribbon
- cut a hole using the 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch
- thread small piece of ribbon through hole and tie a knot
Be sure to check out all 5 fabulous products for the Snowflake Showcase promotion and add them to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Visit: Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Try one of Dawn's Product Shares
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Snowflake Showcase Details:
For November 1-30, a selection of 5 products will be available to enchant you this season and on!
Print: Snowflake Showcase PDF Flyer
- Date: November only!
- What: Five fabulous exclusive products - Only while supplies last
- Individual items may be included as part of a Starter Kit.
- Snowflake Showcase products are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying order ($150 or more)