It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Product Spolight Challenge - Product Suites" challenge.
Between the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog, there are lots of product suites to choose from...21 to be exact! But of course, I went with the Tropical Escape Suite.
For Day #3 of DOstamping Tropical Escape Suite Week, I added a little stamping onto the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper (DSP), to make it my own.
How'd She DO That? tips for Tropical Escape card:
- Stamps: Tropical Chic
- Blushing Bride (4-1/2" x 11" card base)
- Shaded Spuce (2 1/4" x 2 3/4")
- Whisper White (5/8" x 4" greeting and scrap for flower)
- Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper (4" x 5-1/4" black dots, 2"x 3" stripes)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Soft Sea Foam (for stamping leaves on DSP, Blushing Bride
- Other: Big Shot, Tropical Thinlits Dies, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals and Glue Dots
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
The black dotted patterned DSP felt like it needed a little "lift". The leaves were stamped with Soft Sea Foam ink - a nice subtle color to add a little texture. Don't be afraid of stamping on DSP to get your own custom look!
To save 10%, get the Tropical Chic stamp set bundled with the Tropical Chic Thinlits. Add it to your shopping bag today!
Be sure to stop by on Friday, as I have a special Tropical Escape treat for you!
- Shop with Dawn
- VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
- 146831 Tropical Thinlits (2018-19 Annual Catalog)
- Bundle and Save 10% with Tropical Chic Stamp Set 148397(w) or 148399(c)
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...