It's Day #2 of DOstamping Tropical Escape Suite Week!
- Today's (3) cards lets the fabulous Tropical Escape 6x6 Designer Series Paper (DSP) shine!
- These cards are Quick & Cute (QC) because the DSP does all the work for you.
- Remember that paper you bought last month, it's OK to USE IT UP.
146916 Tropical Escape 6x6 Designer Series Paper
- Features a fun mixed of leaves, floral and neutral patterns
- Some patterns would even work for themes such as: birthday, baby and more
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White
Tropical Escape Card #1
- Stamps: Tropical Chic
- Soft Sea Foam (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Whisper White (scrap for 1-7/8" circle die)
- Granny Apple Green (scrap for 2" scallop die)
- Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper (4" x 5-1/2" and 4-1/2" x 2")
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Tailored Tag Punch, Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tip: Use the Tailored Tag Punch to create the end of the banner...(clever, right?)
Tropical Escape Card #2
- Stamps: Tropical Chic, Hand Delivered host set (for greeting)
- Blushing Bride (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Whisper White (scrap for leaf die)
- Granny Apple Green (3/4" x 4-1/4")
- Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper (4-1/2" x 3-1/4")
- Ink: Shaded Spruce
- Other: Big Shot, Tropical Thinlits Dies, Black Baker's Twine, Tropical Elements, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tropical Escape Card #3
- Stamps: Tropical Chic
- Soft Sea Foam (11" x 4-1/4" card base and scrap for sentiment)
- Whisper White (scrap for flower die)
- Shaded Spruce (scrap for leaf)
- Blushing Bride (scrap for leaf)
- Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper (four of 5-1/4" x 1" strips)
- Ink: Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride
- Other: Big Shot, Tropical Thinlits Dies,, Tailored Tag Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tips: See below
- When using dies like the Tropical Thinlits, cut several dies at a time from one piece of cardstock
- Use different colors, taking cues from the DSP coordinating colors
- That's how the card #3 came together. I used previously cut shapes that I stored in a cello bag with the thinlits...smart, right?
With the Tropical Escape 6x6 Designer Series Paper fun and trendy designs, you'll find lots of uses for it. Add it to your shopping bag today!
Stop by tomorrow for more Tropical Escape Suite Week inspiration!
- Shop with Dawn
- VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
- 146831 Tropical Thinlits (2018-19 Annual Catalog)
- Bundle and Save 10% with Tropical Chic Stamp Set 148397(w) or 148399(c)
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
FREE Tropical Escape Suite Tutorial PDF
I appreciate you choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, that I'd love to spoil you with an ordering gift. See details below...
FREE Tropical Escape Suite 10-Project Tutorial
- October 2018
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Tropical Escape Suite of products (pg 120-121 in the catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Shopping and Special Offer Links