You're in for a treat today. I have a stunning Rooted in Nature Embossed Resist technique card for you today. If you need a special card for a special friend, this is the card to make. See below for detailed instructions.
Emboss Resist Technique is an oldie but goodie stamping technique. Here's how...
- Wipe Embossing Buddy all over a panel of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp images onto cardstock with Versamark ink.
- Cover with your choice of Stampin' Emboss Powder, remove excess powder.
- Use Heat Tool to melt powder, let cool.
- Sponge ink over the entire panel. (either Stampin' Sponge or Sponge Dauber will work)
- Use a paper towel to remove any ink from the embossed images.
- The areas where there is embossing - it will resist the ink and the images will "pop"!
The "skeleton leaves" from the Rooted in Nature stamp set are a perfect choice for the Emboss Resist Technique.
How'd She DO That? tips for Embossed Resist Rooted In Nature card:
- Stamps: Rooted in Nature
- Blackberry Bliss (4-1/4" x 11" card base, & scrap for oval)
- Copper Foil Sheets (4" x 5-1/4" & scrap for oval)
- Whisper White (3-3/4" x 5")
- Ink: Versamark, Blackberry Bliss
- Other: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (smallest oval), Layering Ovals Framelits Dies (smallest scallop) , Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder, 1/4" Copper Trim, Sponge Dauber, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
My camera had a hard time capturing the complete beauty of this card - due to the shine of the Copper Embossing and Foil sheets. Trust me - in real life, this card will make your recipient gasp as they take it out of the envelope! What a way to say "Thank You".
If you haven't purchased the Rooted in Nature stamp set (or bundle with framelits dies - saves 10%)...what are you waiting for? At the very least, you'll want to add it to your wish list, and maybe someone can get it for you for your birthday or upcoming holidays.
If you're ready to get it now...add it to your shopping bag today! (see shopping links below)
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - FLASH Sale ends today (use code: FLASH1018)
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Paper Pumpkin Flash Sale for NEW Subscribers - ends today (10/10)
- New Subscribers: Get your first kit for only $5.00.
- It's a great time to give it a try.
- Use promo code: FLASH1018 (note - it is "case" sensitive)
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8-10 alternate ideas (photos and instruction) for additional projects you can make with each month's kit - making your kit go a lot further!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
FREE Tropical Escape Suite Tutorial PDF
I so appreciate you choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, that I'd love to spoil you with an ordering gift. See details below...
FREE Tropical Escape Suite 10-Project Tutorial
- October 2018
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Tropical Escape Suite of products (pg 120-121 in the catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Introducing New Stamparatus Accessories
I'm so excited to announce that Stampin' Up! has added accessories for the Stamparatus. Now that these accessories are here, they aren’t going anywhere! They will be included in next year’s 2019-2020 annual catalog.
- Print: NEW Stamparatus Accessories PDF
- Small Grid Paper
- Stamparatus Plates
- Stamparatus Foam Mat
- Stamparatus Accessories Pack (includes all 3 products)
- Learn: How to use your Stamparaus
- Shop: Stamparatus Products