Before I get started, I wanted to share a little housekeeping:
- Many of you have been having trouble reaching my blog.
- That is due to changes being made by Google and Chrome.
- You might be using an "old" link that no longer works.
- For now...be sure to bookmark this link instead: https://dostamping.typepad.com/ (copy & paste this link)
- Also - I'll continue to do some housekeeping in the coming weeks as I continue to update all of my service provides.
- If additional changes are made- I will update you asap.
- Thank you for your patience!
It's Day #4 of DOstamping Tropical Escape Suite Week!
I'm really excited to share today's project with you...Tropical Treat Packaging! Talk about eye-catching...these will totally bring a smile to your face and mouth (even my hubby thought they were cute - he he)!
How'd She DO That? tips for Tropical Treat Packaging:
- Stamps: Tropical Chic
- Basic Black (2-1/4" x 9 scored at 8 1/2" for backer, plus 2-1/2" x 3/4" for greeting)
- Shaded Spruce (scrap for leaf dies)
- Granny Apple Green (scrap for leaf dies)
- Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper (2" x 6" for belly band)
- Ink: VersaMark
- Heat Emboss: Ink greeting with Versamark ink, stamp on Basic Black greeting piece and cover with White Stampin' Emboss Powder (remove excess). Then melt with Heat Tool.
- Other: Big Shot, Tropical Thinlits Dies, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, 2" x 8" Cello Bag, Granny Apple Green 1/4" Textured Weave Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear & Tape Adhesive (for wrap)
- Non-SU: Dollar Tree Switzers Licorice Candy (Watermelon, Green Apple) and Stapler
- Tips: see below
- Insert 5 pieces of licorice into cello bag.
- Place open end of the cello bag into the scored/folded end of backer piece and staple
- Wrap belly band around the licorice and backer piece, adhere ends together on the back side with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Then decorate!
Whether you're having a Tropical Party or just sharing some fun - these treat packages will be a big hit! Also think, pencils, pixie sticks and more. See how fun these Tropical Escape Suite products can be? Be sure to add them to your shopping bag today!
Be sure to stop by one more time for my last Tropical Escape project...thanks!
- Shop with Dawn
- VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
- 146831 Tropical Thinlits (2018-19 Annual Catalog)
- Bundle and Save 10% with Tropical Chic Stamp Set 148397(w) or 148399(c)
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
FREE Tropical Escape Suite Tutorial PDF - just a few days left - ends October 31
I appreciate you choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, that I'd love to spoil you with an ordering gift. See details below...
FREE Tropical Escape Suite 10-Project Tutorial
- October 2018
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Tropical Escape Suite of products (pg 120-121 in the catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Shopping and Special Offer Links