- Keep Halloween cute with colorful designs and textural washes.
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist, Mango Melody, Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
- Many images match the coordinating Cauldron Framelit Dies: all of the cauldrons, hats & gray cats, plus some of the witches & brooms.
In fact, the only stamping on today's card is the greeting. Most everything else is from the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper. The textured banner and extra layers are easy to add when you use the DSP for your focal point-little stamping and no coloring.
How'd She DO That? tips for Cauldron DSP Card:
- Stamps: Cauldron Bubble
- Thick Whisper White (4-1/4" x 11" card base, and scraps for 2-1/8" Stitched Shapes square, cauldron & cat)
- Gorgeous Grape (4" x 5-1/4")
- Pumpkin Pie (1" x 3-1/2")
- Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper (3-3/4" x 5", 1/4" x 3-5/8", scraps for cauldron & cat)
- Ink: Gorgeous Grape
- Other: Big Shot, Cauldron Framelits Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder (for banner), Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tip: For added strength, die cut an extra whisper white cauldron & cat. Layer to back of DSP die cuts, before adhering to the card.
You'll want to add Toil & Trouble Suite projects to your shopping bag today, so you can make this week's creations! Stop back tomorrow for some treats.
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Product Shares
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
FREE Tropical Escape Suite Tutorial PDF
I so appreciate you choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, that I'd love to spoil you with an ordering gift. See details below...
FREE Tropical Escape Suite 10-Project Tutorial
- October 2018
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Tropical Escape Suite of products (pg 120-121 in the catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Shopping and Special Offer Links