It's Birthday Monday and today I have a masculine card for you using the Holiday Catalog stamp set, Winter Woods.
This was one of the cards from my Stamp-a-Stack Class last month. When you use the Stamparatus, stamping the woods is a breeze!
How'd She DO That? tips for Fall Birthday Woods OF card:
- Stamps: Winter Woods, Beautiful Day
- Crumb Cake (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Very Vanilla (4" x 5-1/4", 1-1/8" x 3-1/2")
- Wood Textures 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (4" x 1")
- Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
- Other: Stamparatus, Stampin' Dimensionals
- I used the hinge step to stamp the trees.
- Stamp in Early Espresso first - then remove plate and move it over three hinges to continue stamping.
- Then move the stamped cardstock piece downward about 1/4" and repeat stamping with Cajun Craze ink.
- This may sound a little complicated, but just give it a try...'cause you're gonna love it!
As you can see, this set is not just for Winter! Depending on your color selection, it can be used all-year-round! Add the Winter Woods stamp set to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
DOstamping Supply List (click on products to shop online)
FREE Tranquil Textures Suite Tutorial PDF
I so appreciate you choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, that I'd love to spoil you with an ordering gift. See details below...
FREE Tranquil Textures Suite 10-Project Tutorial
- November 2018
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Tranquil Textures Suite of products (pg 154-155 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Snowflake Showcase Promotion
Shop: Snowflake Showcase Exclusive Products
Shopping and Special Offer Links