I can't get enough of the Friends of a Feather October Paper Pumpkin Kit!
I was determined to use up the entire kit before the November kit arrives....and I finished them up last week. Here's my last two ideas (plus one from a team member)...
Friends Stick Together Note Card
- Trim off the Fresh Fig panel from the 3-panel note card (save for card below)
- Adhere 3-3/8" x 4-7/8 piece of Night of Navy cardstock under card front with glue dots (in the 4 corners and the "label" area)
- Adhere Night of Navy label to card front (from kit).
- Stamp greeting with Night of Navy ink on blue flowered label (from kit). Add SNAIL adhesive to backside. Don't attach yet
- Wrap Silver Metallic Thread around 4 fingers, 4-5 times, then press into the adhesive. Add Stampin' Dimensionals and adhere to card front.
- Attach two Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Hope Note Card
- Trim down the Fresh Fig panel, saved from the 3- panel card - to 3-3/8" x 4-7/8"
- Adhere feather & leaf (from kit) with glue dots
- Stamp greeting with Fresh Fig ink on scrap of Whisper White. Cut with Pretty Label Punch. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere completed panel to folded Whisper White Note card (and envelopes)
- Attach sequin (from kit)
And...here's one more Friends of a Feather card idea from DOstamperSTAR, Bernadette Baio
As you can probably tell - I really liked the October Friends of a Feather Paper Pumpkin kit. The kit originally was designed to create 8 cards. However, I got 20 cards out of the kit using the alternates I created - wow!! I'll be mailing them out this week to some special people
Subscribe with Dawn, Get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for even more ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin
ooh - I think I just heard my postal person drive by. I hope my November Paper Pumpkin kit is here.
- Shop with Dawn
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
FREE Tranquil Textures Suite Tutorial PDF
I so appreciate you choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, that I'd love to spoil you with an ordering gift. See details below...
FREE Tranquil Textures Suite 10-Project Tutorial
- November 2018
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Tranquil Textures Suite of products (pg 154-155 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Snowflake Showcase Promotion
Snowflake Showcase Details:
- For November 1-30, a selection of 5 exclusive products will be available to enchant you this season and on!
- Print: Snowflake Showcase PDF Flyer
In addition, you'll receive this offer from DOstamping (Dawn Olchefske)
- When you order $60 or more...
- You'll receive a FREE 12-project Snowflake Showcase Tutorial PDF
- Tutorials will includes ideas using both stamp sets