- New items have been added to the Clearance Rack in the online store!
- Supplies are limited, and with discounts up to 60%, products will go quickly.
- While you're shopping, be sure to check out the Year-End Closeout Sale
- Shop now and stock up.
On to today's card...
I'm completely in love with the greetings from the soon-to-be-retired Beautiful Blizzard stamp set. Not only are they playful and meaningful, but the fonts are super fun!
How'd She DO That? Beautiful Blizzard card:
- Stamps: Beautiful Blizzard
- Balmy Blue or (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base, 3-3/4" x 1" for greeting)
- Whisper White (4-7/8" x 3-5/8")
- Night of Navy (5-1/8" x 3-7/8", 3-1/8" x 3/4")
- Ink: Balmy Blue (stamp off), Night of Navy
- Other: Everyday Label Punch (trick), Silver Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tip: see below
Wondering how I created the greeting shape? That's a punch trick, with the Everyday Label Punch, here's how:.
- Have Everyday Label Punch facing upside down
- Insert 3-3/4" x 1" strip into punch from the left edge and as it enters the punch, lift up the right edge so it slides up & over the right edge of the punch.
- Align the left edge of the strip to the left outside edge of the punch.
- Before punching, make sure the strip is centered in the punch shape.
This was the last card from my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class. I hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as my class attendees enjoyed making them.
Be sure to add the Beautiful Blizzard to your shopping bag today, before it's gone for good!
- Shop with Dawn
- NEW Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Holiday Product Shares - taking reservations now
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Framelit Measurements?
- 147902 Blizzard Thinlits Dies (2018 Holiday Catalog)
- Bundle & Save 10% with Beautiful Blizzard Stamp Set 149922(w) or 149921(c)
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Year-End Closeout Sale
The Year-End Closeout Sale is your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring Holiday Catalog and a few surplus items. Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, some are discounted. So be sure to place your orders sooner than later, as they are only available while supplies last
(NOTE: ALL bundles will be retiring. However, some of the stamps & coordinating dies/punch will return, but just not with a bundle price - so save 10% now!)
Shop: Year-End Closeout Sale
I appreciate you choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, that I'd love to spoil you with an ordering gift. See details below...
FREE Petal Promenade Suite 10-Project Tutorial
- December 2018
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Petal Promenade Suite of products (pg 106-107 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Shopping and Special Offer Links