Today I'm sharing a richly colorful Christmas card using the soon-to-be-retired Beautiful Baubles stamp set.
Deck the halls and everything else with beautiful baubles that are bursting with color and delight! Stampin' Blends makes this card easy to color in no time at all!
How'd She DO That? Beautiful Baubles card:
- Stamps: Beautiful Baubles
- Thick Whisper White (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base, 2-1/2" x 5-1/2")
- Mint Macaron (4" x 5 1/4")
- Rich Razzleberry (5-1/2" long scrap for Decorative Ribbon Punch)
- Ink: Versa Mark, Night of Navy
- Stampin' Blends: Mint Macaron Combo, Rich Razzleberry Combo, Night of Navy Combo
- Heat Emboss: Stamp baubles image with Versamark ink, then cover with Copper Emboss Powder. Remove excess and melt with Heat Tool
- Other: Decorative Ribbon Punch, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder, Copper Metallic Thread
- Stamp the bauble image in the middle of the paper and then stamp to the left and right of it.
- Use the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch to create the scallop edging.
As I mentioned, the Beautiful Baubles stamp set is retiring. There are matching dies available and a bundle too!
- 147765 Beautiful Baubles Photopolymer Stamp Set
- 147924 Detailed Baubles Thinlits Dies
- 149920 Beautiful Baubles Photopolymer Bundle - save 10%
Be sure to add them to your shopping bag before they are gone for good!
- Shop with Dawn
- NEW Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Dawn's Holiday Product Shares - coming soon
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Framelit Measurements?
- 147924 Detailed Baubles Thinlits Dies (2018 Holiday Catalog)
- 149986 Bundle & Save 10% with Beautiful Baubles Stamp Set
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
Year-End Closeout Sale
The Year-End Closeout Sale is your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring Holiday Catalog and a few surplus items. Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, some are discounted. So be sure to place your orders sooner than later, as they are only available while supplies last
(NOTE: ALL bundles will be retiring. However, some of the stamps & coordinating dies/punch will return, but just not with a bundle price - so save 10% now!)
Shop: Year-End Closeout Sale
I appreciate you choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, that I'd love to spoil you with an ordering gift. See details below...
FREE Petal Promenade Suite 10-Project Tutorial
- December 2018
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Petal Promenade Suite of products (pg 106-107 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
NEW - Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag - now available
Print: Stamparatus Bag Flyer
A tool as beloved and important as the Stamparatus deserves its own special treatment. And what better way to treat your most versatile stamping companion than by giving it its own special carrying and storage solution. Introducing the Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag! Starting December 5th, it’s finally here!
Two options available include:
- CRAFT & CARRY STAMPARATUS BAG
- Item #: 149695
- Price: $29.00
- Specially designed just for the Stamparatus, this carrying bag is a stamper’s dream. It’s sized perfectly to fit the Stamparatus tool.
- If you already have the Stamparatus, then the bag is perfect for you!
- CRAFT & CARRY STAMPARATUS BAG AND TOOL PACK
- Item #: 151961
- Price: $78.00
- Both absolute must-haves, we’re making buying the Stamparatus® tool and the bag together a cinch by offering them as a pack!
- If you haven't purchased that Stamparatus yet, then the bag AND the tool is perfect for you!
You're gonna love the new Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag. Just in time for Christmas!
Holiday Shopping Reminder
Stampin' Up! Holiday Shopping Reminder
- Order by Dec 13th
- Last day to order for guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve
Shopping and Special Offer Links