Stampin' Up! announces popular products either already unorderable or approaching unorderable status:
Items approaching not-orderable status
- Butterfly Duet Punch (item 148523)
- Sales for this product have exceeded our forecast and are continuing strong, resulting in a significant number of backorders.
- Due to the Chinese New Year and port congestion delays, estimated arrival is mid-March.
- In order to give you time to contact your customers so they may close any affected orders, this product will remain available until Friday, January 25 at 10:00 AM (MT); it will then be placed in not-orderable status, until our stock is replenished.
- Cake Builder Punch (item 148525)
- Sales for this product have exceeded our forecast. Although not currently on backorder, we expect to deplete our inventory of this product within the next two weeks. It will no longer be orderable as soon as inventory is depleted.
- Due to Chinese New Year and port congestion delays, estimated arrival is mid-March.
When you enter item numbers for either of these products, you will receive a pop-up notification asking if you would like to be notified via email when they are back in stock. This will allow you to find out immediately when the status changes for these items and they are again available for purchase.
Important note: Both of these amazing punches will carry over into the 2019–2020 annual catalog.
In addition, Sale-a-Bration Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack - Sold Out
- The Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (item 149623) may be one of our most popular Sale-A-Bration items ever.
- t’s been so popular, in fact, that it has exceeded our product forecast and sold out in our North American markets.
- We have a shipment coming in to fulfill backorders, but because this item has been in such high demand, we have been forced to turn-off the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack.
- Unfortunately, this initial shipment will help us fulfill only orders that have already been placed.
- Once backorders have been fulfilled, a second shipment will arrive at the beginning of March, which will allow us to turn-on this item again; it will be available while supplies last only.
If you're anything like me, you'll find yourself stamping your Valentine's Day cards at the last minute (yes, I'm very much a "last-minute Lucy"). Maybe we could get ahead this year with some simple stamping!
Check out these Quick & Cute cards made with Meant to be Mine stamp set...
How'd She DO That? Valentine's Day cards:
- Stamps: Meant to Be
- Real Red or Basic Black (11" x 4-1/4" card base, 2-3/4" x 4-1/4")
- Whisper White (2-1/2" x 4-1/4")
- Ink: Real Red, Tuxedo Basic Black
So...which one do you prefer? The first one with the Real Red card base or the second one with the Basic Black card base.
Add the Meant to Be stamp set to your shopping bag today. They you too, can be ready for Valentine's Day in no time at all!
- Shop with Dawn
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
FREE All My Love Suite Tutorial PDF
I appreciate you choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, that I'd love to spoil you with an ordering gift. See details below...
FREE All My Love Suite 10-Project Tutorial
- January 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the All My Love Suite of products (pg 4-5 Occasions Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)