Before I get to today's card, here's an update on my product shares:
ALL paid reservations for product shares were mailed today. There was one backorder item, the Early Bird Bonus Memories & More Happiness Blooms sampler (that's a mouthful). If your package doesn't include it, there should be a note that explains that your bonus will ship separately sometime early February (they are currently on backorder until Jan 31st)
I will be doing one last round (#2). If you want to get in on it, you must place your reservation & pay by Jan 23. Offerings can be found on my product share page.
Today's card is for the Man in Your Life!
As soon as I saw pg 44 of 2019 Occasions Catalog, I knew I had to have everything on that page! Best Catch Bundle and Crackle Paint:
- 150605 Best Catch Cling Bundle - save 10%
- 148815 Catch Of The Day Thinlits Dies
- 148598 Best Catch Cling Stamp Set
- 148755 Crackle Paint Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- 148752 Crackle Paint Cling Stamp Set
Why? Because my hubby loves to fish. He does more traditional fishing like walleye, bass, perch, northerns, etc, but he can appreciate fly fishing.
He loved the card and was impressed with my coloring skills (which he thought had improved). I didn't tell him that was because I used Stampin' Blends. Truly, they make you feel like an artist (at least for me). Which is why I love my Stampin' Blends!
How'd She DO That? tips for Best Catch card:
- Basic Gray (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Pool Party (3" x 4")
- Whisper White (2-3/4" x 3-3/4", scraps for die cutting)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Basic Gray (for background stamp)
- Stampin' Blends:
- fish: Dark Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party Combo, Light Coral Calypso, Light Smoky, Light Black & Light Crumb Cake
- lure: Coral Calypso Combo, Dark Pool Party, Light Suede, Dark Crumb Cake
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
- For coloring options, I googled "trout" and "fly fishing lures" and found LOTS of great inspiration.
- You can't see it in the photo, but I added Clear Wink of Stella to the "pink" area of the fish, for even more coolness!
- I felt like the card needed a little something, so that's when I decided to add a small amount Silver Metallic Thread to the lure (my hubby thought I was a genius for that!).
- I was delightfully surprised to discover that a couple of the fish's fins lift up...what fun! (see below)
If you have a man (or men) in your life, you're gonna have fun crafting with the Best Catch Bundle AND he'll enjoy receiving your creations! Add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Holiday Product Shares - Taking Reservations for Round 2
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Framelit Measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
FREE All My Love Suite Tutorial PDF
I appreciate you choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, that I'd love to spoil you with an ordering gift. See details below...
FREE All My Love Suite 10-Project Tutorial
- January 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the All My Love Suite of products (pg 4-5 Occasions Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)