I had fun thinking outside-the-box with the Grown With Kindness Paper Pumpkin kit from February, and came up with a few alternate ideas.
As you can see, it came with a fabulous stamp set filled with usable greetings, a darling cup with plant and some fun border images too. Speaking of border images...check out this card!
Border Flower card
- The "flowers" were created with one of the border images. Stamp horizontally, then vertically intersecting in the middle. Then stamp two more times, always intersecting in the center. For winter, these could even be snowflakes, don't you think?
- The greeting was stamped on a Lemon Lime Twist cut out using the Story Label Punch. Fold over the top, to make a flat edge. Then attach to stamped panel with twine, using a stapler.
- Adhere to black card base from the kit. Attach metallic dots from kit.
- Colors: Lemon Lime Twist & black (Tuxedo Black Memento ink)
Poppy Cactus Flower card
- Trim 3/4" from the top of the "photo card panel", and adhere to folded Crumb Cake "mini card " (4” x 8-1/2" score & fold at 4-1/4"). Then adhere to center of Poppy Parade (5-1/2" x 4-1/4” panel card base).
- Wrap Linen Thread around card front twice and tie in a bow. Attach metallic dots from kit.
Succulent Thank You cards
- Create TWO cards from one photo card panel & one black card base.
- Fold a black card base (from kit), the cut in half at 2-3/4"
- Cut photo panel card into two pieces measuring 2-3/4" x 2-3/8" - adhere one to each of the card halves. Adhere each card half to a 4-1/4" x 5-1/4" Fresh Fig panel - lining up with a top or side edge (as desired)
- Greeting is cut with 1-1/4" Circle, backed with 1-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. Finish off with twine wrapped around card half front, tie in a bow.
Only two more days to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin to receive March's kit that includes a 2nd stamp set...FREE!
Wow, can you believe it? Paper Pumpkin is turning six!
And...we have a surprise for you! I can tell you, we decided to create a kit that is perfect for making birthday cards!
- The March Paper Pumpkin kit features eight full-sized, mailable cards
- Coordinating colors are Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, and Poppy Parade.
- This kit has an element that is sure to “pop”! (ooh, sounds like fun)
- The FREE stamp set is even bigger and better than your typical Paper Pumpkin stamp set and can be used on a variety of crafting projects.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
- Shop with Dawn
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - WOW - choose $175 in product for ONLY $99
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
Sale-a-Bration - ends March 31
- VIEW: 2019 Sale-a-Bration - 3rd Release Flyer PDF
- VIEW: all Sale-a-Bration Choices
- SOLD OUT: Butterfly Elements, Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, Foil Sheets & Precious Parcel Card Kit
Get your Paper Pumpkin 3, 6 or 12 month Prepaid Subscription during Sale-a-Bration and you'll qualify for SAB FREE choices!!
Have you been thinking about the fabulous Sale-a-Bration Starter Kit option?
If you've been wondering about my STARS team...
- My team is made up of newer to experienced stampers.
- Some are "happy shoppers" who are enjoying the 20-25% (or more) discount.
- Others are sharing their passion with friends and family, via casual get-togethers.
- Some are sharing Stampin' Up! by doing parties, classes and clubs.
- And other are sharing their creativity online.
As you can see, there's room for all types. And during Sale-a-Bration is one of the best times to join.
Join my DOstamperSTARS Team:
- There are TWO options to join during Sale-a-Bration
- Option #1: $99 Starter Kit...normally choose $125 in product...during SAB choose $175 in product...WOW
- Option #2: $129 Starter Kit...same as above, PLUS the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (shown above)
- The Craft & Carry Tote is perfect for traveling, customize organizing inserts, lots of pockets and my favorite...will even fit the Stampin' Trimmer - yay! I love mine!
Join my incredible DOstamperSTARS Team today!
(AND...you'll receive monthly Paper Pumpkin PDF Bonus Tutorials too!)
Paper Pumpkin with Dawn
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: