Have you seen the Poppin' Birthday March Paper Pumpkin Kit?
This kit is filled with a lot of Poppin' fun, playful colors & numbers to create with!
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, Basic Black
I had lots of fun playing with this kit. Here's a couple of Poppin' Birthday alternate ideas for you!
Here's a quick & cute card!
How'd She DO That? Birthday Gifts:
- This card uses one of the pink "pop-up" from one of the card styles.
- Trim off 7/8" x 5" strip of pink and stamp greeting (Poppy Parade & Bermuda Bay).
- Cut out the pop-up pieces and trim them down to 1-7/16" squares. (The pink polka dotted pattern is from one of the envelopes)
- Add bow die cuts and rhinestones.
- Adhere everything to 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White panel, then to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Balmy Blue card base.
How'd She DO That? Pinwheel card:
- This stepped-up card uses the party hats to create a pinwheel! And yes, it actually spins.
- The Pinwheel Card is easier to demonstrate, rather than describe here.
- Below you'll find a Facebook LIVE video replay, sharing (3) of my Poppin' Birthday alternate ideas (the pinwheel card is the 3rd one)
Fun, right? Be sure to subscribe by April 10th to get in on the next fabulous Paper Pumpkin kit. Check out a sneak peek below.
- Shop with Dawn
- NEW Storage by Stampin' Up!
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
Paper Pumpkin likes to surprise you with innovative kit products from time to time, and in April, we have something fun and new in store for you: an exclusive stamp set that includes Distinktive® images! The Distinktive stamped images are photo-realistic, crisp, and clear. We’re sure they’ll leave an “impression” on you! (and if those flowers in the graphic are any hint of what is to come, then I'm super excited to see it!)
- The April kit will make 9 cards (3 cards of 3 designs)
- Includes an adorable gift box—in addition to your 9 cards
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Mint Macron, and So Saffron.
- Subscribe by April 10
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
FREE Gingham Gala Tutorial PDF
FREE Gingham Suite 8-Project Tutorial
- April 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Gingham Gala Suite of products (pg 34-35 Occasions Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)