The card was one of four featured at my Stamp-a-Stack last this week. I was inspired by a swap I received from one of my STARS team members, Dawn Thomas.
How'd She DO That? Incredible Like You card:
- Stamps: Incredible Like You (retiring)
- Lemon Lime Twist - retiring (11" x 4-1/4" card base and scrap for 3-1/16" scallop circle die)
- Whisper White (4" x 5-1/4" and scrap for 2-7/8" stitched circle die)
- Gingham Gala 6x6 Designer Series Paper - retiring (5" x 2")
- Ink: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Lemon Lime Twist, Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Striped Ribbon, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
This card was definitely a favorite at the class.
One of the conversations we had during the class was, for 2-step stamping which do you prefer? Stamp the lighter solid image first OR stamp the darker detailed first? Which do you prefer?
If you like the Incredible Like You stamp set, not only for the floral images, but the fabulous greetings (with a fun mix of scrip and text fonts), then you'll also like the Incredible Like You Project Kit (also retiring)!
I purchase several (5) of the Incredible Like You Project Kits. Why? Because these cards are AMAZING! I've made up all but one of the kits and have mailed out all of the cards. Everyone who receives one is very impressed with the card. Not only are they gorgeous, but they are easy to make.
DOstamping Incredible Like You Project Kit Tips
- When I'm making up a project kit, the first thing I like to do is sort all of the pieces into piles for each card.
- Then I do the stamping. For this kit, the only stamping is the sentiment labels which use Lovely Lipstick and Coastal Cabana ink...easy! (great for beginning and experienced stampers alike)
- Then I'm ready to assemble each style of card, by using the photos provided in the kit!
The kit features delicate laser-cut overlays that let the color peek through on these all-occasion cards. Store or gift your cards in the reusable plastic storage envelope. Makes 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs. Folded card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm).
- 16 printed card bases
- Laser-cut card front overlays
- 16 printed envelopes
- Glimmer, printed, and silver foil die-cut accents
- Grapefruit Grove Baker’s Twine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive dots
- Adhesive-backed rhinestones
- 6-5/16" x 5" x 2-5/16" (16 x 12.7 x 5.9 cm) printed polypropylene storage envelope
Coordinating colors: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, silver, white
You're friends are going to be so impressed when they receive an Incredible Like You Project Kit card from you. OR make up the whole kit and package them up in the kit's storage envelope and give them as a gift. They'll love you for it!
Stock up now before they are gone!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Last Chance List
- NEW Storage by Stampin' Up!
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see the list of all of this week's participants.
(Also, be sure to check out #DOswtw313 on Facebook where more STARS are sharing their creations this weekend).
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
FREE Gingham Gala Tutorial PDF
FREE Gingham Suite 8-Project Tutorial
- April 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Gingham Gala Suite of products (pg 34-35 Occasions Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)