Last week I shared a few Easter cards using the Fable Friends stamp set
But did you know...Fable Friends Cling Stamp Set  is not just for Easter. Who can resist these cute animals for baby, friends and spring projects too? Check out the darling baby and friend cards below...
How'd She DO That? tips for Darling Baby card:
- Stamps: Fable Friends
- Petal Pink (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" card base)
- Soft Seafoam (5/8" x 4-1/4" for sentiment)
- Thick Whisper White (scrap for bunny)
- Twinkle Twinke Designer Series Paper (1-1/4" x 5" stripe, 1/2" x 4-7/8" dots)
- Ink: Gray Granite, Tuxedo Black Memento-bunny
- Stampin' Blends: Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Petal Pink Combo Pack
- Other: Frames Elements, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
The bunny is so cute and hard to resist his sweet face!
If you found the bunny card a little bit familiar, that is because it was inspired by the layout from the kangaroo card on page 26 of the Annual Catalog. Even though the original sample is from the Animal Exhibition Suite, it works perfectly with the adorable bunny image, don't you think?
So don't forget, Stampin' Up! catalogs make for a great resource to use when you are feeling "stuck" on a layout.
How'd She DO That? tips for Friend card:
- Stamps: Fable Friends
- Soft Suede (4-1/4" x 11")
- Old Olive (5-1/4" x 4" and scrap for 2-1/2" scallop square die)
- Shimmery White (1/2" x 3-1/4" banner scrap for 2-3/8" square die)
- Brights 6"x 6" Designer Series Paper: (3-3/4" x 5")
- Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive-grass
- Watercolor Pencils:
- Flower: Daffodil Delight & Old Olive
- Squirrel: Early Espresso
- Hat/Shirt: Pacific Point
- Other: Big Shot, Layering Square Framelits Dies, Blender Pen, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Old Olive Linen Thread, True Gentleman Buttons, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Stapler-to attach Burlap Ribbon
If you enjoy coloring, whether you prefer Watercolor Pencils or Stampin' Blends, the Fable Friends stamp set is a great choice for you.
Be sure to add it to your shopping bag today, so you can start creating with it right away!
- Shop with Dawn
- NEW Storage by Stampin' Up!
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
FREE Gingham Gala Tutorial PDF
FREE Gingham Suite 8-Project Tutorial
- April 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Gingham Gala Suite of products (pg 34-35 Occasions Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
April 10th - LAST DAY TO SUBSCRIBE for Paper Pumpkin Distinktive Kit!
Paper Pumpkin likes to surprise you with innovative kit products from time to time, and in April, we have something fun and new in store for you: an exclusive stamp set that includes Distinktive® images! The Distinktive stamped images are photo-realistic, crisp, and clear. We’re sure they’ll leave an “impression” on you! (and if those flowers in the graphic are any hint of what is to come, then I'm super excited to see it!)
- The April kit will make 9 cards (3 cards of 3 designs)
- Includes an adorable gift box—in addition to your 9 cards
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Mint Macron, and So Saffron.
- Subscribe by April 10
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: