It's sometimes hard to say, good-bye, particularly to the 2017-2019 In Colors. I think this must be my favorite In Color collection, by far! I'll miss several of these colors.
Fresh Fig - Grown with Kindness
Paper Pumpkin alternative
- PRINT: 2019 Occasions & Annual Catalog Retired List PDF
- PRINT: Carryover Stamp Sets Transitioning to Cling PDF
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24;
Be sure to shop the RETIRE LIST early
so you don't miss out on your favorites
- Shop with Dawn
- Everything Is Rosy Product Medley - while supplies last
- Shop Last Chance Products
- Storage by Stampin' Up!
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Taking 2019-2020 Annual Catalog Product Share Reservations NOW
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
FREE Happiness Blooms Tutorial PDF
FREE Happiness Blooms 10-Project Tutorial
- May 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Happiness Blooms Suite of products (pg 24-25 Occasions Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
- Dates: May 1-31 (or while supplies last)
- Print: Everything is Rosy Flyer
Shop Online: Everything is Rosy Product Medley
Paper Pumpkin likes to surprise you with innovative kit products from time to time, and this May, you’re in for a treat. Paper Pumpkin has teamed up with Shelli Gardner, Stampin’ Up!’s board chair and cofounder, to deliver you a very special Paper Pumpkin kit. It’s exclusive, collectible, and one of a kind. Die-hard Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up! fans will NOT want to miss this special edition.
The look and feel of this kit is all Shelli. It’s elegant, feminine, and so full of springtime details that you’ll probably just want to take a walk, breathe in the fresh air, and then go home and stamp every card in the kit. And the box it comes in? We predict that you’ll be keeping it . . . like . . . forever. Wait and see.
- The May kit will make 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs)
- Includes an adorable gift box—in addition to your 12 cards
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla
- Subscribe by May 10
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: