I was wondering what I'd use for a 4th of July card this year and I recalled t-shirt I used to have that had red, white and blue daisies on it. I thought that could translate to a patriotic card.
With the Daisy Lane stamp set & Medium Punch (Bundle & Save 10%) - in Red, White & Blue, it's the perfect size & color for today's card!
DOstamping Patriotic Daisy Lane card:
- Bundles: Daisy Lane stamp, with Medium Daisy Punch (SAVE 10%)
- Blueberry Bushel (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Whisper White (5/8" x 4-3/4" and scraps for punching)
- Real Red (scrap for 2-1/8" Stitched Shape Die square)
- Ink: Real Red, Basic Gray (stamp off), Blueberry Bushel
- Other: Clear Faceted Gems, SNAIL, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
How'd She DO That? tips:
- Be sure to stamp and punch two daisy punch out for each flower.
- For the "white" daisy - I used Basic Gray ink, but stamped off first. (I tried using a white flower with no stamping, but that didn't look right to me)
- Adhere flowers together with glue dots, then to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Have I told you..."I love this medium size daisy flower". It's the perfect size!! I know you'll like the size too. Add the Daisy Lane Bundle (151118) to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: Bundles| Shop: Product Suites| Shop: Clearance Rack
- Bonus Days are here!
- Storage by Stampin' Up! - back in stock
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - Extra, Extra-read all about it!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
FREE Bird Ballad Suite Tutorial PDF
FREE Bird Ballad Suite Project Tutorial
- July 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Bird Ballad Suite of products (pg 90-92 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Providing an easy path to creativity is what Paper Pumpkin does best!
Sometimes we kick things up a notch to maximize a kit’s potential. After all, everyone wants to make as many cute things as possible with their super-fun Paper Pumpkin kit. Right?
July's Paper Pumpkin kit is providing unprecedented catalog coordination:
- Giving you THREE new suites that you can mix and match with the kit
- Combine these suites with July's kit and you can expand your crafting experience.
Coordinating Suites = SO many fun projects
- Woven Threads Suite p. 13–14 (view HERE)
- Garden Lane Suite p. 40–41 (view HERE)
- Come Sail Away Suite p. 144–145 (view HERE)
More details about July's "On My Mind" Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Makes 9 mailable cards with envelopes (3 each of 3 designs)
- Coordinating colors: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile
- Must have an active subscription by July 10, 2019 to receive the On My Mind kit.
- Product availability may be limited toward the end of the promotion period.
- Subscribe or update your account here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=61500
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: