I'm excited to join in with this talented group of stampers to share alternate ideas for Paper Pumpkin Kits. Today we're sharing the August 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Gift of Fall.
WATCH VIDEO: Paper Pumpkin Gift of Fall & Add-On Note Cards
Still available for purchase for Paper Pumpkin subscribers only:
Now onto my Paper Pumpkin Gift of Fall alternative projects...
Grateful Family QC Card
If you like quick & cute cards AND prefer full-sized cards, this one is for you!
DOstamping Tips for Grateful Family QC card:
- Trim the front panel from the Gift of Fall Add-On ombre card to 2-1/4" x 4". Adhere to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" folded Thick Whisper White card base.
- SAVE your "negative" die sheets (don't throw them away). Use the Sprig & Leaf Punches to cut a variety of shapes and colors.
- Adhere die cuts and punched shapes to behind stamped sentiment label, and adhere to card with dimensionals.
Thanksgiving Treat Envelope
Since I used one of the Gift of Fall Add-on Note Cards, I had a leftover envelope. With such a pretty envelope, I knew I had to make something sweet!
How'd She DO That? Treat Envelope
- For Treat Tag:
- Cut 2" x 3-1/2" piece of Crushed Curry with Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
- Thread twine through hole. Adhere candy with glue dots.
- For Treat Envelope:
- With envelope closed (but not sealed), from the back side fold the sides over and into the center (like a gate-fold). Reopen envelope and trim away the top corners of the flap. See photo below.
- Stamp sentiment in the center panel. Slide treat tag into center section of treat holder
- Fold sides back into the center and flap down. Wrap seam binding ribbon around flap and tie in a bow.
- Stamp "enjoy" on white side of narrow label. Fold over at about 1-1/2" and adhere with a glue dot. Create small hole with Take Your Pick Tool and Stampin' Pierce Mat. Attach tag to ribbon with thread and tie in a bow.
Thanksgiving Wreath Tag
Here's probably my favorite Gift of Fall project...a handmade wreath. ALL of the items used to create this project are from the kit. No extra supplies needed!
How'd She DO That? Thanksgiving Wreath Tag
- Gently remove the handles from a bag. (You only need one per wreath)
- Soften up the handle with your hands so it is more pliable.
- Shape into a circle approximately 1-1/2" to 1-3/4" wide. Then use the long end to "weave" it in and around until it meets back where you started. Use glue dots to "seal" the ends together (reshape as necessary).
- Use glue dots to adhere leaves (I placed them where the ends met).
- Then use 3-pieces of twine, wrap around wreath over leaves and tie in a bow. Finish off with a sequin
- Place several glue dots on back of wreath to adhere to stamped tag.
I had SO much fun creating with the Gift of Fall Paper Pumpkin kit. I still haven't yet put the kit away. But I think my favorite part about this month's kit is the Gift of Fall Add-On Note Cards & Envelopes. With SO many leftovers from the kit, there was plenty to play with to create fabulous cards.
When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. A bonus tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go even further!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
I hope you enjoyed the ideas I shared today! For more alternate ideas, be sure to check out the rest of the participants blogs listed below.
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles| Product Suites| Clearance Rack
- Redeem your Bonus Days Coupon Codes in August - ends 8/31
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - Extra, Extra-read all about it! - ends 8/31
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- NOW Taking Reservations for Holiday Catalog Product Shares
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
Join with Extra, Extra - ends 8/31
Ends August 31,
- New DOstamperSTARS Team members will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit.
- THEN, you'll receive an EXTRA BONUS, a $10 coupon code the following month.
- Print: Extra Extra Flyer
- Join: Start your Stampin' Up! experience
I would love to welcome you to my fabulous DOstamperSTARS team!
Learn more CLICK HERE
FREE Come Sail Away Suite Tutorial PDF- ends 8/31
FREE Come Sail Away Suite Project Tutorial
- August 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Come Sail Away Suite of products (pg 144-146 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Halloween is nearly here, which means that Paper Pumpkin has been busy, busy, busy. We thought you might like “a hand” with your frightful festivities. So we designed September’s kit, Bone Appétit, with that in mind.
- This kit makes 20 Halloween-themed, food-safe treat boxes
- Includes a unique and exclusive Halloween stamp set
- and a spooky, special-edition box.
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White
September’s kit also gives new meaning to the word “handmade.” (Cue the scary laughter!) So don't be in the dark this Halloween. Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin by September 10 to get in on the fun.
*Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: