Gorgeous Stampin' Up! Tasteful Textures Bundle Card!
August 07, 2019
Here's a card we made at my Stamp Club class a couple weeks ago using the new Tasteful Textures Bundle (save 10%)...
If this card looks familiar to you, that's because I CASE'd it from the Tasteful Textures Bundle sample found in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog (pg 11). The sample immediately caught my eye and I knew I had to make it.
However, once I started to make it, I wasn't feeling the color combo. I changed the color of the card base (from Mint Macaron to Mossy Meadow) and then...aahhh, I was feeling it.
Do you feel colors? I know I do. Sometimes when I'm not feeling like my card isn't quite what I had in mine, I change up the color and then I'm satisfied. I literally feel much more content. Weird, huh?
DOstamping Tasteful Textures card:
- Stamps: Tasteful Textures
- Mossy Meadow (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base, score at 4-1/4")
- Soft Sea Foam (scrap for 2-5/8" Stitched Square Die)
- Whisper White: (1-1/4" x 2-1/2")
- Ink: Mossy Meadow
- Other: Linen Thread, Bird Ballad Trinkets, 3/8” Reversible Pretty Peacock/Old Olive Ribbon (7"), Tasteful Background Dies, Stitched Shapes (largest square), Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots
How'd She DO That?
- Stamp "medallion" from Tasteful Textures stamp set randomly all over the folded card front
- From Soft Sea Foam scrap, die cut largest Stitched square. Then die cut "window" shape from Tasteful Background Dies on same piece. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting. Fold 7" of ribbon in half and adhere greeting piece to it. Then adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I think this card would work with a lot of color combos:
- Pretty Peacock & Seaside Spray
- Highland Heather & Gorgeous Grape
- Purple Posy & Blackberry Bliss
- What color combo would you try?
If you'd like to get class project packets in the mail with cards like today's, you'll want to check out my TO GO option...CLICK HERE.
With it's variety of images, sentiments and cool die "windows"...you'll be reaching for the Tasteful Textures Bundle a lot! You'll definitely want to add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- AUGUST Host Code: HRKZM2XZ
- AUGUST Host Code Gift: Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder (w/$65 order)
- AUGUST Ordering Gift: Come Sail Away Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles| Product Suites| Clearance Rack
- Redeem your Bonus Days Coupon Codes in August
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - Extra, Extra-read all about it!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- YES - I will be offering Holiday Catalog Product Shares - coming soon!
DOstamping Supply List: (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Die Measurements?
- 149545 Tasteful Backgrounds Dies (new)
- 151081 Bundle & Save 10% with Tasteful Textures Stamp Set (new)
For more Die measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
Join with Extra, Extra
From July 1 until August 31,
- New DOstamperSTARS Team members will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit.
- THEN, you'll receive an EXTRA BONUS, a $10 coupon code the following month.
- Print: Extra Extra Flyer
- Join: Start your Stampin' Up! experience
I would love to welcome you to my fabulous DOstamperSTARS team!
Learn more CLICK HERE
Start Redeeming your Bonus Days Coupon Codes!
Did you shop in July and earn Bonus Days Coupon Codes?
- If so - you'll want to redeem them when you shop in August!
- Print: Learn How to Redeem your Coupon Codes
FREE Come Sail Away Suite Tutorial PDF
FREE Come Sail Away Suite Project Tutorial
- August 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Come Sail Away Suite of products (pg 144-146 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
August VIP Host Code Gift - (with qualifying order)
Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder
August 2019 VIP Host Code = HRKZM2XZ