Today I have a few alternate ideas for you to create with the August 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Gift of Fall.
152107 Gift of Fall Refill Kit* - August 2019 - includes:
- 6 kraft bags
- 12 sheets die-cut leaves, circles, and tags
- 2 sheets die-cut printed vellum
- 10 yds. seam binding ribbon & 17 yds. linen thread
- 180 gold sequins
- 100 dimensionals & 200 adhesive dots
- *Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item
Coordinating Stampin’ Up!® colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, and Soft Suede
152885 Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle* - includes:
- 24 card bases of 2 different designs with coordinating envelopes (note card size)
- Cards: 5" x 3-1/2"
- Envelopes: 5-1/8" x 3-5/8"
- Not included with an August Paper Pumpkin subscription
- The Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle is not needed to complete August kit projects
- *Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.
When I first saw this kit, I felt it was too busy with too much color (for me). Having said that, I had SO much fun creating with this kit. You'll see a few creations below where I used a few of the kit's elements, yet toned them down which is more pleasing for my eye.
First up are two Note Cards made from one of the large printed tags (love it when I can get two cards from one element)!
Happy Thanksgiving Note Cards
How'd She DO That? Happy Thanksgiving Note Cards
- Die cut 2-5/8" Stitched Shape Square (Merry Merlot and Pretty Peacock)
- Using the 2" Circle Punch, carefully cut two circles from the printed leaves tag. Adhere one to each square. Then adhere squares to folded Whisper White Note Cards (and Envelops)
- Decorate corner of square/circle with leaves dies - using glue dots
- Stamp sentiments on narrow labels from kit, with coordinating colors (Merry Merlot and Pretty Peacock). Adhere with dimensionals.
- Finish off with a linen thread bow and sequin.
I'm super happy with the results of these cards. I will definitely be making more of them!
Grateful Card & Treat Wrap
Here's another set of projects that I had fun creating. Both are quick & cute projects, that I know you'll enjoy creating yourself!
How'd She DO That? Grateful Stencil Card
- Use one of the leaves negative pieces from the kit as a "stencil" (once you've removed all of the leaves).
- Place stencil over 2-3/4" x 4-1/2" piece of Pretty Peacock
- Use a Sponge Dauber and Versamark Ink Pad to dab ink over open spaces in the stencil, then remove.
- Adhere to 3" x 4-1/4" piece of Crumb Cake. Then adhere to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" folded Old Olive card base.
- Stamp sentiment with Pretty Peacock ink on the white back side of a Merry Merlot circle die cut from kit. Add dimensionals to the back.
- Arrange leaves with glue dots onto card, then attach sentiment. Finish off with a sequin.
Enjoy Treat Wrap
How'd She DO That? Enjoy Treat Wrap
- Stamp "enjoy" with Pretty Peacock ink on narrow label. Trim down to 1-1/2". Use Take Your Pick Tool and Stampin' Pierce Mat to create a hole in the label. Also create a hole at the opposite end of the printed leaves tag.
- Wrap Tag around treat (Hostess Mini Fruit Pie).
- Thread twine through both tag holes and the label, tie off in a both.
- Decorate with leaves dies and sequin.
Again - I can see myself making more of both the card and the treat wrap - YUM!
Which project is your favorite?
When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. A bonus tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
For more Gift of Fall ideas:
- Paper Pumpkin is doing a Facebook Live Video TONIGHT - some of my projects will be included (different ones).
- You'll find the video here: https://www.facebook.com/paperpumpkinbystampinup/videos/3022448247828818/
- On Thursday, we'll have our monthly Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop - be sure to stop by my blog that day to check out all of the wonderful creations!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles| Product Suites| Clearance Rack
- Redeem your Bonus Days Coupon Codes in August - ends 8/31
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - Extra, Extra-read all about it! - ends 8/31
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- NOW Taking Reservations for Holiday Catalog Product Shares
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
Join with Extra, Extra - ends soon, August 31
Ends August 31st
- New DOstamperSTARS Team members will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit.
- THEN, you'll receive an EXTRA BONUS, a $10 coupon code the following month.
- Print: Extra Extra Flyer
- Join: Start your Stampin' Up! experience
I would love to welcome you to my fabulous DOstamperSTARS team!
Learn more CLICK HERE
Don't Forget to Redeem your Bonus Days Coupon Codes - ends 8/31
Did you shop in July and earn Bonus Days Coupon Codes?
- If so - you'll want to redeem them when you shop in August! - ends 8/31
- Print: Learn How to Redeem your Coupon Codes
FREE Come Sail Away Suite Tutorial PDF
FREE Come Sail Away Suite Project Tutorial
- August 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Come Sail Away Suite of products (pg 144-146 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Halloween is nearly here, which means that Paper Pumpkin has been busy, busy, busy. We thought you might like “a hand” with your frightful festivities. So we designed September’s kit, Bone Appétit, with that in mind.
- This kit makes 20 Halloween-themed, food-safe treat boxes
- Includes a unique and exclusive Halloween stamp set
- and a spooky, special-edition box.
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White
September’s kit also gives new meaning to the word “handmade.” (Cue the scary laughter!) So don't be in the dark this Halloween. Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin by September 10 to get in on the fun.
*Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: