Here's a card I made over the weekend as I was playing again with the Follow Your Art Suite of products.
I started off by playing with the Arts & Crafts Dies:
- I cut each of the dies out first to see what they really look like.
- There are three border trim dies. Two of which cut out completely.
- However, the "ribbon" border die I found does not cut out completely. It only cuts the edge. I actually like that feature as it makes it easier to adhere.
DOstamping It Starts With Art card:
- Bundles: It Starts with Heart (includes Arts & Craft Dies)
- Whisper White Thick (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Pacific Point (2-1/2" x 4-1/4" die cut end with "ribbon" border die)
- Calypso Coral (1/2" x 3")
- Designer Series Paper (1" x 4-1/4", 5/8" x 4-1/4")
- Ink: Pacific Point
- Other: Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals & Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
How'd She DO That?:
- The focal point of this card was created using pieces from the the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit.
- It includes tons of fun embellishments (including the adorable heart shaped charms) for your handcrafted projects.
- Store them all in the designer box (included), which will also fits your completed cards!
- TIP: Thread twine through charm and paper clip, and clip onto felt heart. Then tie twine in a bow.
- Sentiment banner was also slipped into the paper clip. Then use dimensionals to adhere to card. A Mini Stampin' Dimensional fits perfectly on the charm - as shown below.
149491 Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit includes:
- 4 sheets of stitched, die-cut felt accents (1 sheet each of 4 colors: Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry)
- 12 paper clips (6 Blushing Bride, 6 Coastal Cabana)
- 3 yards Pacific Point Linen Thread
- 3 yards Calypso Coral Linen Thread
- 6 silver charms (“Made with Love” on one side, blank on the other side)
- 6" x 4-3/4" x 1-1/16" designer box
- Coordinating colors: Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point
When I was done playing with this card, I gathered up all the extra die cuts I hadn't used yet, and put them in the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit box. It's a great way to not only clean-up, but to keep things organized and all in one place!
I made a couple more cards with the Follow Your Art Suite , which I'll share at another time. In the meantime, you can get the entire suite by using the Follow Your Art Suite Bundle item #152181. Add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles| Product Suites| Clearance Rack
- Redeem your Bonus Days Coupon Codes in August
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - Extra, Extra-read all about it!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- YES - I will be offering Holiday Catalog Product Shares - coming soon!
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Die Measurements?
- 149580 Arts & Crafts Dies (new)
- 151090 Bundle & Save 10% with It Starts with Art Stamp Set (new)
For more Die measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
Join with Extra, Extra
From July 1 until August 31,
- New DOstamperSTARS Team members will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit.
- THEN, you'll receive an EXTRA BONUS, a $10 coupon code the following month.
- Print: Extra Extra Flyer
- Join: Start your Stampin' Up! experience
I would love to welcome you to my fabulous DOstamperSTARS team!
Learn more CLICK HERE
Start Redeeming your Bonus Days Coupon Codes!
Did you shop in July and earn Bonus Days Coupon Codes?
- If so - you'll want to redeem them when you shop in August!
- Print: Learn How to Redeem your Coupon Codes
FREE Come Sail Away Suite Tutorial PDF
FREE Come Sail Away Suite Project Tutorial
- August 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Come Sail Away Suite of products (pg 144-146 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)