The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Inspiration Hop #DOswts323. This week we're showcasing the 2019 Holiday Catalog!
I chose that new Cup of Christmas Bundle (from the 2019 Holiday Catalog). It will spread tidings of comfort and joy, and a cup of cheer to all your friends and family this season.
This fun holiday stamp set includes a special feature, called Reversibles:
- It includes specialized photopolymer stamps that allow you to stamp with both sides of the stamp for greater versatility. (*Patent pending)
- I've noted the stamps that are reversible in the graphic above.
- Reversibles is a pretty cool feature. I love that Stampin' Up! continues to innovate with their stamp sets!
How'd She DO That? Cup of Christmas card:
- Stamps/Bundles: Cup of Christmas Bundle (includes Cup of Cheer Dies - saves 10%)
- Cherry Cobbler (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Whisper White (scraps for cup and flower die)
- Shaded Spruce (scrap for 2-1/8" stitched square die)
- Gold Foil (1-1/4" x 4-1/4"
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper (1" x 4-1/4")
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce
- Other: Cup of Cheer Dies, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Metallic Pearls, SNAIL, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- If you look closely, you'll find that the "sprig" images on the "Cup of Cheer" stamp are not stamped on the cup. Why?
- Well...to be honest, I'm not that fond of them. So I trimmed them off!
- I used our Paper Snips. They are nice thin scissors that cut to the tip.
- Make sure your snips are nice and sharp. (I use a Fiskars scissors sharpener that I found in the sewing section at Walmart).
- NOTE: I did save the sprig images, and could use them not only with the cup again, but anywhere on my cards.
- Color the poinsettia by stamping the image with Cherry Cobbler ink, move/blend color around with Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (one of my favorite quick and easy coloring techniques!)
The Cup of Christmas Reversibles stamp set gives a lot more versatility to stamping! If you enjoy a good cup of coffee or hot chocolate, this is the bundle for you! Add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- Designer Series Paper Sale: BUY 3, GET 1 FREE
- Shop: 2019 Holiday Catalog, Shop: Holiday Bundles
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles| Product Suites| Clearance Rack - updated
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Taking Reservations for Holiday Catalog Product Shares- round 2
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Die Measurements?
- 151150 Cup of Cheer Dies (2019 Holiday Catalog)
- 153025 Bundle & Save 10% with Cup of Christmas Stamp Set
For more Die measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
Designer Series Paper Sale! - BUY 3, GET 1 FREE
- Date: ends September 30
- Buy (3) packages of select Designer Series Paper (DSP), and get (1) FREE!
- Only DSP listed in the flyer qualifies for this promotion. (You may mix & match any of the listed papers.)
- After (3) qualifying DSP packs are entered, a prompt to add a free DSP will appear.
- If you order four packages of the same qualifying DSP, you'll need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
Take advantage of this excellent savings opportunity!
Print Flyer: Buy 3, Get 1 FREE
Stock up now: Designer Series Paper Sale
September FREE Tutorial PDF: Perennial Essence Suite - ends 9/30
FREE Perennial Essence Suite Project Tutorial PDF - September 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Perennial Essence Suite of products (pg 106-108 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Paper Pumpkin wants to help you share love and joy this Christmas with a duo of delightful, special-edition kits during October & November. Put them together and you have everything you need for a heartwarming, handmade, and coordinated Christmas.
- October’s kit includes 10 traditional cards
- holiday card size: 4 1/4" x 5-1/2"
- November’s kit features 24 can’t- miss tags.
- holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs.
- Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
- NOTE: the October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone.
Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin by October 10 to get in on the fun.
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: