Here's the last of my Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin alternative samples. Plus a couple more from my fabulous DOstamperSTARS team.
This Bone Appetit eye-catching Trick or Treat/skull border was not only fun to stamp, but it was really easy to create.
Just stamp the bottom row of sentiments first with Pumpkin Pie ink, filling in with the skulls with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Then repeat on top.
The Bone Appetit Pencil Holder also came together quickly and is a great way to use the Bone Appetit kit for non-candy treats!
- Trim off the top/bottom of one of the treat boxes.
- Cut the 4 "middle" panels into two panels each (you'll get two holders from one box).
- Fold in half around pencils and staple shut. Decorate as desired.
Here's two more ideas from the STARS:
I thought it was clever the way Bernadette used the negative area from the label dies and backed it with black cardstock.
The die cut skeleton, spider webs and foil labels from the Bone Appetit kit are a great way to decorate the new Coffin Boxes!
Still available for purchase for Paper Pumpkin subscribers only:
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
Speaking of the last...tomorrow (10/10) is the last day to get in on the October Paper Pumpkin. Details below:
Paper Pumpkin wants to help you share love and joy this Christmas with a duo of delightful, special-edition kits during October & November. Put them together and you have everything you need for a heartwarming, handmade, and coordinated Christmas.
- October’s kit includes 10 traditional cards
- holiday card size: 4 1/4" x 5-1/2"
- November’s kit features 24 can’t- miss tags.
- holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs.
- Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
- NOTE: the October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone.
Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin by October 10 to get in on the fun.
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: 2019 Holiday Catalog, Shop: Holiday Bundles
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles| Product Suites| Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
October FREE Tutorial PDF: Monster Bash/Come To Gather Suites
FREE Monster Bash/Come To Gather Suites Project Tutorial PDF - October 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects the Monster Bash Suite and Come to Gather Suite of products (2019 Holiday Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)