Here's a card we made at my Stamp-a-Stack class last night using the Gather Together stamp set. And it was a hit with my stampers!
I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest with "wheat" stamping and put my own twist on the card. Take a look...
How'd She DO That? Harvest Wheat card
- Stamps: Gather Together & Country Home
- Merry Merlot (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Very Vanilla (2-3/4" x 5-1/2", 1/2" x 5-1/2")
- Crushed Curry (2-7/8" x 5-1/2")
- Ink: Terracotta Tile, Merry Merlot, Crushed Curry
- Other: Designer Elements & SNAIL
- For stamping the wheat images, I recommend:
- start with stamping both ends with Terracotta Tile ink
- then stamp in the center with Merry Merlot
- then fill in between by stamping wheat upside down with Crushed Curry ink
The Designer Elements were added last. They are a nice finishing touch and they have a lower profile for ease of mailing.
Add them to your shopping bag today, so loved ones near and far will feel your love and appreciation when they receive this hand-stamped card from you.
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: 2019 Holiday Catalog, Shop: Holiday Bundles
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles| Product Suites| Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
October FREE Tutorial PDF: Monster Bash/Come To Gather Suites
FREE Monster Bash/Come To Gather Suites Project Tutorial PDF - October 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects the Monster Bash Suite and Come to Gather Suite of products (2019 Holiday Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Shopping and Special Offer Links